5.0 out of 5 stars Used for my PS3 Slim
I don't usually write reviews so i'll keep it short.

I put this into my ps3 slim maybe a month or so ago now and so far it seems a lot quicker and quieter than the existing drive.
If you are looking to buy a new drive for your ps3 slim i woud definately recommend this!
It's quick and easy to install

All you need to do before you remove your...
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by Marcus

1.0 out of 5 stars It died within 12 months
I fitted this into my niece's Toshiba Netbook when the original drive failed (out of guarantee). It was easy to install, seemed quiet and was fairly quick running Windows 7 (although I didn't perform any speed tests).

Overall, this seems a good buy, however, reliability is the key and that cannot be judged easily.

For those that are interested, the...
Published 22 months ago by Jimbo

‹ Previous | 124 25 2629 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 20 May 2012
Ian Robinson "Ian" (Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Samsung M8 1TB 2.5" 9.5mm SATA 6Gps Internal Hard Drive -PS3/PS4 Compatible (Personal Computers)
Fitted into new system flawlessly, once drives were set to IDE - loads of space and silent running :) Now got WinXP and Win7 set as dual boot - install XP first, then 7 as this will take care of boot manager - nice:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Drives, 12 April 2012
I originally bought two of these for storing backups of xbox 360 games. I now own five of them! Two for xbox games and one for movie backups all of which are enclosed in 2.5" SATA HHD Case-USB 2.0/eSATA + OTB Back Up In GOLD. One for my wifes laptop and I have just purchased another one along with a Crucial 128GB M4 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 inch Internal Solid State Drive for a new pc build. If you are looking for a very reliable, large capacity drive then you cant beat these. I will definately buy again should a ever need another 1TB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Working good so far, 23 Dec 2011
After reading reviews on a number of other hard drives, I decided to buy this one. Price was a main factor. I am happy to say that I have not experienced any issues with it. I am using it to replace a 320GB in a 2010 13inch MacBook Pro. I have just about finished re-installing Snow Leopard and migrating my Boot Camp partition and this drive is working like a champ. Hope it keeps up like this when I move the rest of my data. Quite happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has now been 2 days and everything works perfectly fine. Was a very easy installation, 28 July 2014
Bought for Macbook Pro 15" mid2010. Has now been 2 days and everything works perfectly fine. Was a very easy installation, overall took me 15-20 minutes. Realized half way through that you need screws that come off the sides of the original hard drive for it to be securely mounted inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted easy and works very good, 7 Aug 2014
Fitted easy and works very good. I fitted this in my grandsons PS3 without any problems and it's the first time I've done anything like this so very pleased. Luckily I ordered the Mounting Bracket as well and it was needed to fit the hard drive.

3.0 out of 5 stars theyre brill just pull it out of a seagate backup ..., 31 July 2014
Aijaz Ahmad "aijazahmad" (Seven Kings) - See all my reviews
theyre brill just pull it out of a seagate backup slim 2tb portable external drive for 80 odd quid instead of paying this 200 plus price which is the slimmest external hard drive out there and use the correct method plenty youtube vids out there

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy upgrade for Acer 5742 laptop, 14 Aug 2014
C Allen (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This was a really easy upgrade to my Acer 15.7" laptop. My application is not particularly performance intensive, I just needed more storage and this did the job perfectly. It was a snug fit, but no more so than the one I took out.

1.0 out of 5 stars In less than half year the Toshiba hdd failed with bad sectors in it, 31 July 2014
Ordered a Samsung 1TB hdd, however, received a Toshiba. Managed to get a ~8 refund. In less than half year the Toshiba hdd failed with bad sectors in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars exellent hdd, 19 Aug 2014
brought to replace ps4 hdd was easy to replace and what a differance the hdd is quick quiet and easy to drop in to the ps4 took 5 screws and 10 mins

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 1TB hard drive, 16 Nov 2011
Received well packaged and on time from supplier. Inserted into laptop then installed operating system by inserting CD. All works fine. What more do you want.

‹ Previous | 124 25 2629 | Next ›