on 17 June 2013
I was completely mislead by the pictures shown of this product because it looks like a two peice bracelets and it is only one bracelets. As a friendship bracelet it should be a two peice. I was really disappointed when I opened my package. I was hoping to give the other half (if it was a two peice) two my best friend as a gift. If I had the money I would buy another but I don't. The bracelet is beautiful but the pictures should be more clear.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 April 2013
I bought this on behalf of my sister and was slightly disappointed how much she paid for what she got. From the picture it gives the impression you get two bracelets as you do with most friendship bracelets and for £8 odd I expected to receive 2. However only one was there, felt slightly stupid but ah well her friend loved the present.
on 20 August 2012
I've just bought this as part of a friends birthday present but felt ashamed giving it to her as the elastic strap looked cheap and was very large so it was loose on her wrist.
It is a nice quote but this product isn't worth the money at all.
on 14 November 2014
Just arrived in post, was expecting better quality for the price! I was also expecting them to be in little pouches and bags, which at least they would have looked a little less cheap. Please advise as to whether they should be in gift packaging, if not I think I may return them. Patricia Marsden
on 19 February 2014
fashionable wrist wear with lovely saying engraved. Originally thought that you had to buy two to get the whole saying but it is on both sides of the bracelet.
on 26 December 2013
After wearing once the elastic strap became very loose and I had to try and undo and re-tie. Not worth the money and definitely would not buy from here again.
on 12 August 2012
Nice braclet, but it look cheep whit the black "stretching rope".. So I replaced it whit a black leather rope before I gave it away to a friend!
on 19 October 2012
bought one of these for my 11 year olds friend birthday and she loved it. very lovely words and ended up buying another for my daughter too
on 19 July 2012
I thought this was a very nice item.
The quality was very good.
It was neat and plain which was exactly what I wanted.
on 6 February 2013
Bought this as a xmas present, my friend loved it. I would definitely consider buying similar items in the future.