4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but slightly misleading.
I bought this on behalf of my sister and was slightly disappointed how much she paid for what she got. From the picture it gives the impression you get two bracelets as you do with most friendship bracelets and for £8 odd I expected to receive 2. However only one was there, felt slightly stupid but ah well her friend loved the present.
Published 17 months ago by Sam Perkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Friendship bracelets
Published 15 months ago by Erin Dallas

3.0 out of 5 stars Friendship bracelets, 17 Jun 2013
This review is from: Toc Bandz Black Stretch "Friendship isn't big things....." Sentiment Bracelet (Jewellery)
I was completely mislead by the pictures shown of this product because it looks like a two peice bracelets and it is only one bracelets. As a friendship bracelet it should be a two peice. I was really disappointed when I opened my package. I was hoping to give the other half (if it was a two peice) two my best friend as a gift. If I had the money I would buy another but I don't. The bracelet is beautiful but the pictures should be more clear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but slightly misleading., 5 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit cheap looking, 20 Aug 2012
I've just bought this as part of a friends birthday present but felt ashamed giving it to her as the elastic strap looked cheap and was very large so it was loose on her wrist.
It is a nice quote but this product isn't worth the money at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars friendship bracelet, 19 Feb 2014
fashionable wrist wear with lovely saying engraved. Originally thought that you had to buy two to get the whole saying but it is on both sides of the bracelet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy again, 26 Dec 2013
After wearing once the elastic strap became very loose and I had to try and undo and re-tie. Not worth the money and definitely would not buy from here again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture Inaccurate, 1 Mar 2013
The picture shows 2 bracelets, this is inaccurate as you only get one. It is a nice bracelet, but not worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Feb 2013
MBarlow (Abbey Wood, London) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a xmas present, my friend loved it. I would definitely consider buying similar items in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 19 Oct 2012
bought one of these for my 11 year olds friend birthday and she loved it. very lovely words and ended up buying another for my daughter too

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but..., 12 Aug 2012
Nice braclet, but it look cheep whit the black "stretching rope".. So I replaced it whit a black leather rope before I gave it away to a friend!

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 3 Aug 2012
nothing much to this product but was not intending it to be worn its the words that i wanted that are on it