Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Top Trumps CARDS|Change
Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 31 December 2013
I bought these as a stocking filler for my 6 year old he thinks the game is hilarious. He enjoys reading the names (his favorite being stinky) etc. Its a great way of understanding number values higher and lower in a amusing way and practicing reading unusual names. 2 minute game explanation and we were off, hes able to play unassisted and fully understands and can win the game. Id recommend.
on 27 May 2014
Nice price fab to have in for when the grandchildren stay over & don't take up much room, I'm in the process of getting toys/games for different ages & gender & using a small ottoman as a toy box. The girls have fun with these cards it makes them happy & that's what it's all about. I recommend them.
on 21 January 2012
Daughters comment:
Hours of endless amusement for me and my mum. This cute card deck definately appeals to me as I love hamsters and guinea pigs.
Overall a must buy for those who like top trumps.
on 20 November 2012
My daughter is a fan of Zhu Zhu pets so when I was looking for more Top Trumps, these were a must buy. Top Trumps are great quality and provide hours of fun. Perfect for taking on holiday too.
on 22 August 2013
My Daughter loves Zhu Zhus so this was a massive hit with her. She plays along with her brother. Will order more Top Trumps for Christmas. Great stocking fillers
on 15 July 2013
My child just loves Top Trumps and this is another quality set from the Top Trumps team. Highly recommended and very cheap from this seller
on 14 December 2012
Little niece of 7 years very pleased with this simple game and arrived very quickly! Good stocking filler and inexpensive!
on 11 October 2015
Packed very securely, item is just as good quality as the picture showed
on 25 October 2014
The kids love them, still not sure what a Zhu Zhu Pet is though!
on 23 January 2015