5.0 out of 5 stars toys
I brought this as a Christmas present for my youngest grandson because he likes BOB the builder as well as others.
Published 8 months ago by Nicola Goldsmith

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let it into your home!
Published 16 months ago by James Searle

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't let it into your home!, 7 May 2013
James Searle (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
At first I was attracted by its bright colours and cute British accents, it seemed to offer some useful educational purpose so we welcomed it into our family. It responded by repeating stuff over and over again, very loud, even minutes after it had been abandoned by my disinterested children. After a complaint or two from my wife I realized Bob seemed to be shouting as loud as he could to be noticed and he could not be silenced (there's no volume or off switches.) He was also displaying a cunning knack for nocturnal activities... I'm not sure if this thing is supposed to have a motion detector, but it springs to life even when buttons have not been pushed, normally at night. I mean the US geological survey could use them to detect tiny nuances in seismic activity. Suspecting this "toy" could be the result of a brief foray into toy design by Josef Stalin and Adolf Hitler I decided to shut it down. Imagine my surprise when I unscrewed the battery cover and there was no battery! I have since encased it concrete and thrown it in the river only to return home and find it sat on my sofa. Seriously, DON'T LET THIS INTO YOUR HOME!

1.0 out of 5 stars No Off Button, 29 Oct 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
I was so excited about the toy and it is pretty good for 4yrs and older for number education play. But it doesn't have an off button. So it only featured in the limelight the day it arrived and well hidden in the cupboard now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not worth the RRP, 1 Aug 2012
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
I would wait til this toy is on offer. I bought it for just under £7 and it wouldnt be worth a penny more. Its durable, but a bit noisy. Not too educational but ok for a 2-3 year old.

3.0 out of 5 stars bob the builder phone, 4 Jun 2012
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
good toy but mine had faults i.e no cord to attach the handset but more irritating the toy does not turn off and any little vibration sets it off ringing

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 24 April 2014
R Woodward "Daddy" (dungeon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
Too complicated for under 3-s and only plays part of Bob Builder song, pretty rubbish really. Do not buy unless free

3.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
Great fun but needs an off button. My three year old loved it. Sometimes goes off unexpectedly in the middle of the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars toys, 18 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
I bought this at a reduced price for my friend's son's 2nd birthday and he was very happy with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars so irritating because there is no off switch, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
My boy likes this but it drives me crazy. It's one of those toys that goes quiet but then starts talking again twenty seconds later to remind you to play. As there is no volume control or on/off switch, if it moves or a button is pressed in the toy box, it starts talking again and there's no way to stop it until it completes the cycle, which takes several minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone (Toy)
Bought this for my son for christmas, wrapped it, when i was putting away the wrapped toys this bob phone starts talking, so funny but couldnt turn it off, brilliant educational phone for children learning numbers :)

Inspiration Works Bob the Builder Yes We Can Phone