4.0 out of 5 stars Best small stroller I have used or seen to date
Published on 17 Jun 2012 by Iason G. Douzas

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for light use only!
This stroller is a great idea for light use i.e. keep in the back of the car for occassional use or going on holiday etc but it is not all that sturdy and you cannot really hang anything off the handles. The first time I used it I hung my daughters rucksack off the back and the handles collapsed. Wouldn't buy one again :(
Published 7 months ago by Kat

4.0 out of 5 stars Best small stroller I have used or seen to date, 17 Jun 2012
Iason G. Douzas "tester" (Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
This stroller is exactly what I wanted. Stunningly small when unfolded and folded, opens and closes in a sec, sits upright when folded, drives well, and in my view it is much more practical than umbrella type strollers. With no major minuses other than the shopping basket which is essentially a joke and the non-existent reclining mechanism (the back reclines to two levels by utilizing clips), this is by far the perfect small stroller for me. Much better than anything else I have used or seen in its category (and I have seen a lot!) and also very stylish. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of five, is because I originally received a faulty stroller and its replacement I requested and received from Amazon was faulty too; but didn't have the same fault! Now, the third (!) stroller I received works fine. Kudos to Amazon for the great customer support; the best I have ever experienced. They sent me two replacements and they promptly refunded me (in less than an hour!) the shipping costs to sent the faulty strollers back. They also refunded me 10% of the item's price for all the fuss. Keep up the good work Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 April 2012
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
So I have an Oyster travel system. Don't get me wrong it's a great pram but it does become a bit of a pain getting it out of the house and into the car, then putting it together just for a quick run to the shops. Have been looking for ages for a stroller that folded down into a tiny footprint, didn't look completely cheap and could be unfolded with one hand.

The pram is light, very light, which is a good thing. When folded it's a breeze to gert into the car and weighs I would say a third as much as my oyster. Very stable and highly maneouverable when unfolded and baby seems fairly happy in it. Unfolded is unbelievably easy, unclip the locking straps, grab the handle, lift it up and voila one ready to go stroller!

The good: Lightweight, easy to manouever, looks comfy, recline position, viewing window, amazingly small when folded, really easy to unfold, decent sized cubby underneath (big enough for my rucksack)

The bad: Shade is a bit shallow and doesn't protect from the sun very well, handle is not adjustable, seat pad (not back) has only one position.

Overall, really please with my purchase :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
I bought this forum 14 old son, I was looking for a more compact, light weight pushchair. This is exactly what I was looking for it folds up so small it fits perfectly inside my KA. There's enough recline on it so baby can have a comfortable nap.

One criticism though is that baby seems to slouch in it, maybe it needs one more seat recline option so he can sit up a bit straighter. But that is a minute issue.

Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quicksmart, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
This product is excellent. I am amazed at how small it is when folded. I've got 2 children under 2. I've bught two of these for holiday . They fit in the car perfectly. My eldest child just about fits in with a bit of his head poking up but he's not uncomfortable with that, in fact he couldn't wait to get in it when I'd unfolded it. My littlest fits in beautifully with plenty of room. No rain cover though ???????

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful service, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
I ordered stroller but didn't get !!! They losted on the way!!!! I got full refund but I am so upset! Such waist of time(3 weeks)!!!i canceled my tickets because didn't have time to get another stroller !!! Never buy from thebookcommunity!!!!! Awful!

1.0 out of 5 stars Good buggy if you don't need a raincover!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
Actual buggy does the job and is compact but can't get a raincover for it anywhere, and in British weather definitely need one! Whole point of buying this stroller is compact size, therefore the basket underneath is tiny. This is fine but universal rain overs tend to be huge, and don't fit, meaning you have to take a separate bag for cover. If had one to fit stroller I'm sure it would be fine. Quicksmart website very misleading too, sent many emails about this with no response.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for light use only!, 14 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 Jan 2014
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
I brought a new car and I had a bigger pram which could not fit in my smaller boot
This pram I came across by fluke
And this was the best thing I have brought since my son was born!
This is brilliant folds away looks trendy and my son seems comfortable

The only issue is that pressure on the front can make it collapse a little but with a little push is fine
But its just for pushing around too and from locations with the car so not needed for strong sturdiness
It looks trendy and nice and practical
For the money it is good and so easy too fold away
Thank you brilliant product lovely fold away and easy too move around

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect nursery run buggy!, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
This is the perfect lightweight, compact buggy for nursery runs and travelling. Airport staff are amazed when they see us quickly fold and unfold it to go through security scanners! Plus our toddler son sits as comfy in this [and sleeps in it!] as he does in his premium Bugaboo buggy! Would definitely recommend as a second buggy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal if you have a small car boot, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey) (Baby Product)
Great little pushchair. We have a big three wheeler for long walks but struggle to get it in the car boot. This little pushchair is ideal for a second stroller or if you have a tiny boot, it hardly takes up any room at all and it comes with a rain cover and carry bag.

Quicksmart Easy Fold Stroller (Black/Grey)
Out of stock