5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
YAY! At last, a mat which takes away pain and strain. I will never (knowingly) use a flat mouse mat again!

Saw one of these gel mats in a High street store, and was convinced - immediately - that it would help any long term wrist strain. Proved correct as now I use two: upstairs and down, both with wireless mice, PC & Mac.
I find it makes mouse movements...
Published 13 months ago by Nick

As per other reviews, small but OK to use.

However, within a few weeks the seals around the wrist pad rest starts to fall apart & the gel leaks out (very messy, sticky) - have asked for a refund/replacement (just in case this is a one off) so lets see if the "12 month warranty" is honoured (have sent them pictures)

Regards

*** UPDATE...
Published 3 months ago by Tony_from_wallington

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 22 Aug 2013
Nick "Author" (Southampton, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TRIXES Black Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad (Electronics)

I find it makes mouse movements feel more like a soft trackpad, as the surface of this Trixes Black Comfort Wrist Gel Rest Support Mat Mouse Mice Pad is so soft it's a delight to use.
I love it ... as the soft gel 'mound' is precisely the correct height for my wrist and palm. It makes clicking, dragging, dropping, copy and pasting easy-peasy.

This Gel matt is really non stick too - place it anywhere on your workstation top and it retains its position, it has a slightly weighted, and extremely glossy base which adheres to most every surface, wood, metal or plastic.
One point ... when preparing to use this mat after unpacking it, I was at first unsure if the plastic backing should be pulled off ... it should - but take care doing it - as the protective packaging skin is a tad tricky to lift, but once an edge has been found, it peels away easily.

Good product, good looking product, adds tidiness to your desktop, doesn't slip, buckle or peel, and looks as if it will last,
Highly recommended.
Delivery time quicker than quick on a quick day too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Support Mouse Mat, 6 Oct 2011
The item was exactly as described and set at a fantastic price; I feel I've received a great deal. Postage was super quick with suitable packaging. The mousemat itself is of great quality, firm support for the wrist and my Mac wireless mouse runs smoothly on it. A+++

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but small, 4 Jan 2012
Mike "JBJ" (Forest of Dean, UK) - See all my reviews
This mat seems well made, with a tough fabric top and a 'sticky' plastic back that stops the mat moving (it does not mark my wood surface, but is 'sticky' to touch). Time will tell how long it lasts, but the construction seems good enough to last a few years.

It is however quite small, which suits me as I have limited mouse 'space' on my desk, but those who like larger mouse movements (i.e. those doing detailed graphics) or people with large hands may find it restrictive. The size also means that the gel pad sits under the wrist joint, which can become tiring after a couple of hours or so.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stiching has split after just 2 months of use so very sticky gel leaking out, 15 Jun 2014
As per other reviews, small but OK to use.

Regards

*** UPDATE 25/06/2014 *** received replacement within 48 hours (free of charge from Seller) so they have honoured the 12 month warranty. Have changed review from 2 stars to 3 stars because of seller honouring warranty. Because I'm a miserable git, I'm expecting it to split again in 2 months use - will edit this review if it does splits within 8 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent investment, 22 Aug 2013
I'd been using my mouse without a mouse pad for a long time, I never noticed any probably with response so never seen the need for a mouse pad. The one issue I was having is that after extended use my wrist leaning on the corner of my table started to get uncomfortable. So I decided to look into some form of wrist rest and that's how I found this item.

It does take a few days to get used to using the rest if you've never used one before but once you do get used to it I'd imagine it's very hard to go back. I've been using this for about 5 months at this stage and the wrest has formed a mould in the shape of my wrist at this stage but other that (I'd almost call this a feature) I have nothing bad to say about it. I haven't experienced any of the leakages or splits that other people have mentioned so I haven't a bad word to say about this item.

And for less than €7 it's hard to go wrong with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 16 May 2012
John Kirk "bookworm" (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Wrist support mat arrived on time and was just what I needed. It sits neatly on the desk and remains in position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent inexpensive mouse mat, 6 Mar 2012
This is the second mouse may I have bought in a few days. The first was a LUPO Luxury Ergonomic Gel Mouse Mat which I was not happy with at all. But this Trixes mat is excellent. It seems well made, it works perfectly, and offers just the right amount of of support. All in all an excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Aug 2013
Didn't keep it as I didn't need it in the end
Product looked of good quality though when I had it
Suitable for computer needs

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Rubish, 20 Jan 2014
After just 2 month of using it, the fabric cover broke down and the whole gelly substance from inside came out! The one before (different made ) had for 5 years and decide to change because got really used but no tears

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse wrist rest, 3 Jan 2012
As I have had a broken wrist I find the wrist rest very comfortable to use even for long periods of time and I would recommend it to anyone.