5.0 out of 5 stars Lego go glow light
My 4 year old son loves his light/torch. He has a few other lego men that can go inside at the top which he likes to keep changing. We bought the light to encourage him get out of bed at night and use the toilet by himself....we are still waiting for this to happen, however the light itself is great and well worth the money.
Published on 18 Oct. 2011 by C. Storey

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I bought this for my toddler who has begun to complain about the dark when going to bed at night. I was under the impression that these Glow Lights are ideal for young children in this circumstance. As we are all Lego fans in our household, I chose this model of a design that has been produced in lots of different styles.
As a toy, my toddler loves it. He has spent a...
Published on 3 Mar. 2012 by A. Dunlop

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 3 Mar. 2012
A. Dunlop "Delphi" (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
As a toy, my toddler loves it. He has spent a lot of time switching it off and on, raising it from it's plinth and taking the Lego character out of it's box, and putting it back in again. I am sure that he will continue to love this product as he gets older because it is very nice looking.
However, I am disappointed, and wish I had not bought it - seeing as it is quite expensive for something that doesn't actually do what I hoped it would do. It seems to give off hardly any light at all, even in the darkest of rooms. The 'Torch' just is not bright enough to be called a torch as far as I am concerned. The 'changing colours' also seem to me to be weak and barely recognisable.
It will not be used as a comforter at night at this stage, though I will keep it safe for my son to enjoy when he is older. (I have found another product which does a much better job - which you can also buy on Amazon and was given to my son as a gift - and that is the Toy Story Alien plush with Light Up Eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego go glow light, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective nightlight and fun changing lego toy at top, 27 Jan. 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
Bought as Christmas present for a 4 year old and he loves it. The nightlight glow is effective and my son likes changing the colours of the glow. He also likes changing the little lego character in the top. Having the torch built in is also very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lego Go Glow Light good value for money..., 22 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this Lego night light for my son, it gives just enough glow to allow him to go to sleep at night. He loves the fact that he can change the lego figure whenever he feels like it. It also saves money as his old night light ran on batteries which proved very expensive. Very good value and I would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nt that bright, 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
This was a very exciting product for my boys but it doesn't hold it's light very well. I am not sure why it dies off as it could be an old battery but just wanted to give a heads up. The kids love but you do have to make sure it is turned off during the day so it chargers enough to hold its charge all night. It can't stay on when on the charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bed side lamp., 9 Jan. 2012
Mr. B. Lyons - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
This is a great bed side lamp that our son loves having on and using to read his books before bed time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent nightlight., 6 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this for my 3 year old as he loves Lego and can be scared of the dark. He finds it easy to use and often leaves it on all night. The charge usually lasts a few days. It must be pretty robust as he hasn't broken it yet! For him I'd prefer that the Lego man couldn't be removed from the top and be lost but for an older child I can see that it would be good to be able to change the man inside

1.0 out of 5 stars Lego Go Glow Light, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
I liked this at the start but after two weeks the "lamp" has lost its glow, it was very dim to begin with and now lets out almost no light even when plugged directly into electric. Very disappointed with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
The lego figure is constantly being changed by the kids which is brilliant, seems to be a bit of a display case for them. The torch feature saves me from getting up and assisting night time loo trips. The only down side is that it is very bright for a night light. My sons room now glows at night!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Lego Star Wars fans!, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Lego Go Glow Light (Kitchen & Home)
The first light we received would not charge so had to go back, and I was more than pleased with amazons returns process....we got the second torch within a few days! My son thinks it is great and you can change the Lego figure in the projector bit (only 1 figure inc), he has the colour different every night! Easy to use and a lot safer than a lamp!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›