5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain
My 7 year old daughter wanted to do some woodwork. This balsa wood bundle was perfect. There were two larger sheets, some square rods which were the same length as the sheets, and several pieces of small width, some thin, some thick. Plenty there for my daughter to make herself a money box, and some left over for the next project.
Published on 14 Sep 2011 by Dr Claire Hagger

1.0 out of 5 stars balsa wood bundle
Perhaps I just didn't notice a description of the size of the bundle but was expecting the 'bundle' to be much bigger. It arrived very promptly in a small jiffy bag (27 x 19 cms) and, in its bag, weighed only 130 grams for which I was charged 4.00 postage!!!! The bundle itself cost less than 3.00! I was disappointed and I think the postage charge was excessive.
Published 23 months ago by Heath

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Balsa Wood - Bargain Bundle (Toy)
this item was really good for my 6 year olds projects as easy to cut and glue together, very impress all round

4.0 out of 5 stars Misleading.. On the confirmation, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Balsa Wood - Bargain Bundle (Toy)
Last Thursday the 19th,and in time, I ordered through Amazon the balsa wood bargain bundle at 2.70. as an extra, to go with the Bigjigs Toys Junior tool box I was ordering BUT on the wood order confirmation it showed I was charged 7.95 for delivery and handling making a total of 10.65 for this supposedly BARGAIN bundle- sold and dispatched by Fred Aldous Ltd.
I did naturally assume that because the wood was shown with the tool box it would be sent out as ONE order and thinking this I indicated express delivery but because my order was separated into TWO, for some reason the express charge went to the wood order instead of the obviously main item which is being sent at standard delivery.. Not what I wanted.
I just hope that the tool box, Christmas present for my grandson, gets to its destination before the big day and he doesn't end up with just a bundle of wood from me. ???

5.0 out of 5 stars great present, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Balsa Wood - Bargain Bundle (Toy)
bought for my grandson was a great gift with help from his Dad proved to be very good brilliant for a rainy day

Balsa Wood - Bargain Bundle