on 13 December 2013
The ear rings are very beautiful, but it's the first time that I've ever seen a silver product without a hallmark. Furthermore there is nothing with the product that says it's 925 quality silver or even actually silver - nothing on the box and nothing that comes with it. It has a mass produced "Miore certificate of authenticity" card that comes in the box which just states that all gold or silver products are conflict free and that this is a Miore product. The card has a space for an entry like product description or serial number which has not been completed and is blank.

Looking into this, it does appear that it's not actually a legal requirement in the UK or elsewhere to hallmark this product as it falls just below the weight necessary, but to buy a product as a gift where the manufacturer has not in any way stated that it's silver on the product, packaging or "certificate of authenticity", let alone 925 silver and with no hallmark it's disappointing.

I can't say it's not silver, but I can't say that it is. 3 stars given as this is "ok". I was inclined to give lower, but it is a very attractive product whatever it might be made out of.
on 7 March 2012
I have worn these every day since i purchased them. They are exactly as pictured and a nice discreet size for every day sleep with them in and everything as so comfortable. Catches are really good as well - superb.
on 29 April 2013
As the other reviewers have said, these are beautiful and seem to be of very high quality. I bought these to 'test-drive' the style before investing in a gold/diamond pair, and now I'm not sure I need the 'real' ones!
on 9 September 2012
I was looking for earings for my girlfriend and these fitted the bill in every way ! Very pretty beautifully made the stones sparkle nicely and the packaging was superb. An ideal gift she is over the moon with them, brownie points for me ! Thank you
on 19 January 2013
Bought these as a small present for my wife and she loves them. She's had lots of comments from her friends.

They also seem very well made.
on 16 December 2013
Fantastic looking earrings that arrived the day after I ordered them!
Really pleased with the quality... They will make the perfect present for my wife who will think I spent a fortune on them (I've seen similar for £238.00 )
Maybe an idea to purchase a higher quality gift box if you are passing these off as the real McCoy
on 23 February 2013
shiny and comfortable, small for everyday wear with a bit of class
well worth the money too very sturdy an clips strong.
on 10 August 2012
Spent weeks looking for a nice pair of sleepers, and I am thrilled with these, the style and quality is excellent, the beautiful pacaging would make these an Ideal gift. I will be buying Miore brand it the future.
on 31 March 2014
These are good quality ad and look lovely. Bought for my daughter who wanted a sophisticated pair of earrings when we go out. They are easy for her to insert and take out herself and a great size. Would buy Miore again.
on 18 November 2012
I love these earings. They are just the right size leaving a little gap between the bottom of the earing and my ear lobe. They look expensive and have stayed shiny even though warn every day.