on 20 November 2014
It's arrived all right and was well wrapped. It makes a nice noise. Just right. But the paint on the main bit of it is chipped in many places around the edges and therefore it does not really look new. Never mind as it would soon get chipped anyway and it is for my little grandson. Not worth the bother of sending it back. But I can't say I am delighted with its appearance.
on 6 January 2013
This is what it is nothing special good if your lo likes noisy toys/instruments but gets old quite quickly maracas or better yet the jingle bell style sticks are a much better buy those are what my eight month old and all his little friends always go for leaving this for last. Good to have for a different sound but definately get other instruments first.
on 23 May 2013
this is lovely , bigger than i expected which is nice. it was packaged well but some of the paint had been chipped off so i am asuming it was sent that way, but do not want the hassle of sending it back etc so have kept it.
on 29 March 2013
It's a little bit larger than I thought it would be. Was bought for my 14 mth old nephew and it's a little bit long for him. Supervision required to make sure he doesn't smack his face with the clacker end!
on 9 July 2014
It does the basic job of a clacker but I was disapointed that I didn't get the one pictured mine was green and orange which didn't look as good!