5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Diary.
Really enjoyed this book, enjoyed the diary style. If a particular chapter did not hold my full interest, it was easy to persevere through that stage.
Published 5 months ago by eddie pajak

3.0 out of 5 stars Amateurish
Glad it was free. Not a good introduction to what is a serious subject for many. Plenty of enthusiasm and genuine concern and not badly written but comes across as a bit juvenile...ghosts ( considered as the spirits of the once living by many) treated like naughty cartoon people.I didn't like it and didn't finish it. Would not recommend it .
Published 20 months ago by S. J. Padfield

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Diary., 11 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Hunting Diary Volume I (Ghost Hunting Diaries Book 1) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 April 2014
Totally worth reading, it's not trying to scare you but just trying to open your eyes to the other side of life.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for a start, 17 Jan 2014
Interesting book. Starts off well, slows down a bit then finishes on a reasonable tale. I'll read the next one...

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good read, 8 Jan 2014
I enjoyed this diary Carnt wait to start reading the next volume give it ago worth well worth a read

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost hunting, 18 Oct 2013
Great book really interesting if u like to read about ghosts this is one book to read loved this book

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 12 Jun 2013
great book and very easy to read and it is a very good story and easy to get in to

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Stories, 30 May 2013
Mrs. Carolyn Collins (uk) - See all my reviews
This was free on Kindle.

Very good read.

Don't read this in the dark!

Interesting bits of history added to stories.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 10 Dec 2012
Being a ghost hunter myself I found it an very interesting read. Its great to hear about haunted locations in other countries.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Hunting Diary Volume 1, 16 Jun 2014
This was free on Kindle so I thought it was worth getting it to see what it was like as I'm not usually a big reader but I really enjoyed this book. I have found this book really interesting and I have really enjoyed this diary and have just brought the next diary. It is well worth a read if you like to read about ghosts, are interested in ghosts and ghost hunting. I liked that these are true stories and it's not trying to scare you but just trying to open your eyes to the other side but I still wouldn’t read this in the dark! I would recommend to this book to anyone and have already recommended this to my mom and best friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost stories, 24 Mar 2013
Really enjoyed this book going to try and get the others got this free great read want to get others

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›