5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I've bought this outfit for my daughter for Christmas. Its gorgeous and really good quality. She is going to love dressing up as her favourite lalaloopsy!
Published on 11 Dec 2012 by Michelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better....?
Although my daughter loved this- I feel that it could be better- overall it is lovely and was a different present than a standard fancy dress
Outfit however it had loose threads and the hat still had glue visable as well as loose wool and some untidy bits.
Published 2 months ago by POlly

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 Dec 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better....?, 14 Oct 2014
This review is from: Rubie's Costume Co Lalaloopsy Deluxe Pillow Feather Bed Costume (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 13 Feb 2013
This costume is really cute! My daughter loved it! The wig doesn't stay on her head for a long time (i guess it's way too big for her), but we'll find a a way.