5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!
Published 12 months ago by richard h.

3.0 out of 5 stars SLIPPERY AS A SEAL !!!!
I do struggle to keep warm sometimes , especially the extremities (even more so now im cycling)
Published 2 months ago by tricks

3.0 out of 5 stars SLIPPERY AS A SEAL !!!!, 14 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Handle Bar Mitten (Sports)
so thought id give up cycling come my first winter but its in me now so carried on but then ive had to find solutions to keep various parts of my body warm. So now its hands........ well as it got colder I went onto my winter gloves (Tenn I think) , not the best I guess but on a budget and still did my research so worked really well for a time . Then as it got colder I struggled so rather than give up I researched and started to use silk liner gloves.... GREAT !!!!!!!!!!! ..........briefly ...as it got colder I needed an upgrade.......merino wool liner gloves (edz I think). That did well for about down to 0c , not bad I guess but below that I bloody nearly got frostbite even on short commute (I also have a nerve problem in left arm - though agony was both hands)
SO........got battery heated gloves (to try any which way - on their own, as liners, anything) - useless, didn't heat ends of fingers
Researched lots of reviews (pretty much everything you find with good reviews, you look on other sites and you find they are not warm for many people)
These Mittens were the only ones I couldn't find any reviews saying anything negative about the cold :-) good stuff !!!!!!!!

well on my few uses so far ive found them pretty warm (at about -2c for 30mins) though ive had a couple of cold finger tips in my dodgy hand BUT .... REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!! why is there NO grip on the underside of the gloves ?????????? I can barely turn my twist gears (ok, maybe crap gears) but I can barely grip my handlebars when I stand to climb (and pull against bars a bit). A HUGEEEEEEEE ERROR !!!!

I'M CURRENTLY TRYING TO THINK OF WHAT TO GLUE TO UNDERSIDE OF MITTENS and this is SIMPLY NOT RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!

so good and bad (for me anyway and had to share) , will still use till its warmer (just for ride into work - gloves for less cold ride home) , JUST NEED BETTER GRIP

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product!, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Handle Bar Mitten (Sports)
i've just came back from a 2 week expedition in brooks range mountains in alaska. these gloves really did their job in keeping my hands dry and warm. temperatures were around -20c to -30c as an average with the temp going down to -40c one morning. through most of this trip i wore these gloves with a pair of sealskinz merino thermal liner gloves. again, excellent product. very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The only gloves that keep my hands warm, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sealskinz Men's Handle Bar Mitten (Sports)
I've tried a few cycling gloves in the past and these are the only ones that have kept my hands warm in winter. A friend has the glove variety (as opposed to the mits) and still claims of cold hands, so I don't know whether the gloves (though rated equally by SealSkinz) are as effective. Could be he just has hands even more sensitive than mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars warm at last, 25 Feb. 2015
Best cold weather gloves I've had and they keep you dry too (even over 3 hrs persistant rain last Sunday)