on 17 May 2012
Lovely good quality jigsaw but you always get that with Gibson jigsaw's. This is a good jigsaw as it not a five mintue one this took us over a week to do with spending about an hour a night doing. Nice looking at all the sweets adn having a good think about what you can not get now! Great fun jigsaw highly recommend to anyone who likes doing them.
on 24 December 2011
A sweetie puzzle to send you back in time when you could buy 2pennyworth of sweets. Gobstoppers that lasted forever, toffees to pull all the fillings out of your teeth and lemon drops to suck until the soft bit in the middle is sucked.
Plenty of colour so cheerful for the winter and NO sky to send you mad. Altogether a lovely puzzle.
on 17 April 2012
My daughter and I really enjoyed doing this puzzle, frustrating at times but well wortth the quality time with my daughter doing it and remembering all those lovely sweets from my childhood!!!
on 4 August 2012
Me and my 7 year old daughter both enjoyed completing this together. A lovely puzzle packed with lots of memories. Not too difficult for a budding young puzzler, but not too easy for us adults either. Great fun!
on 15 October 2011
i love these puzzles if you like puzzles these i would deferntly recommend.not just for children,i hated puzzles as a child, but have found a new love for them.
on 3 September 2013
I have not started doing this puzzle yet as I am doing another Gibson one right now. I grew up in Scotland and now live in Canada so they are very special memories for me. These puzzles are very well made and worth the extra I pay for them.
on 29 December 2012
I loved doing this puzzle as it was different to other puzzles, more interesting than having to find lots of sky and not a bit boring, I am now doing the village shop and really enjoying it.
on 12 December 2012
Enough going on in the picture to make it a pleasure and not a chore. Not too easy- but I have little patience with sky or sea- all that matching of slight colour variation!
on 6 October 2014
We really enjoyed this puzzle, just challenging enough! We found it hard to tear ourselves away and we're pleased it didn't have any infuriatingly difficult parts.
on 17 July 2013
I really enjoyed doing this puzzle, as the images were very clear, and it brought back some nostalgic memories for me. I'm sure I will do it many times. Carol Ross