on 30 October 2011
This product is a good price and was delivered quickly.

It is fine for keeping your suit dust free and the odd bit of travel.

However it is only made of fabric and could easily be pierced or ripped by something sharp.

If you just need something to keep your suit in in the wardrobe go for this. But if you are going to be carrying it around a lot. Go for something thicker/more protective.
on 9 February 2012
This suit/shirt carrier looked to be just what I needed, however, on first use I arrived at destination tried to open carrier and ripped out the stud fasteners. Studs are far too strong for the tissue like fabric of the carrier. Not bad as a single use carrier, but won't endure. Waste of money ;-[
on 2 November 2011
A bit flimsy but light weight and does the job. Ideal for both men and womens garments. Would buy another
on 22 August 2011
I bought this at the last minute before I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago, and I wasn't disappointed. OK, it's not as sturdy as other products on the market but I was carrying my suits and shirts with me as I was going on a cruise so wanted something light. This fitted the bill perfectly. It's sturdy enough to keep your clothes clean and not too heavy to carry.

An added bonus is that you can use it to keep your suits/shirts free from dust when you hang them in your wardrobe too so all round a great product.
on 30 October 2011
dissapointed with the quality of the fabric. Thinner than was expecting, don't think it will last long. Price reflects this though.
on 24 May 2014
This was fantastic for the price and does the job, whilst looking quite smart. Perfect and practical, if you only need to use it once or twice.
However, if I were buying again I might opt for something waterproof (this isn't), and of high quality material (this is quite thin).
Whilst being a fine length to carry suits, it is much too short for dresses.
on 21 April 2013
Rubbish! I clipped it together to see how it looked and then unclipped it again and the material came away with the press stud leaving a hole in the front of the carrier. It is suitable as a suit cover but not as a carrier. But I suppose you cannot expect much at that price. Disappointing product. I would not recommend it.
on 21 February 2013
Ideal for travelling on public trasport as folds for easy carriage. Nice and strong , but still lightweight - a great product
on 18 April 2016
These were great for the price and delivered really quickly! I got them delivered to a hotel I was staying at at the time and there was no issues there at all, so I can only thank the seller for that! The product itself is quite thin and perhaps not as thick as some suit covers, but generally, this was perfect for the job and for transferring shirts from place to place this is great.
on 2 December 2015
Perfect for putting a suit or two into and then travelling with no real fears about them being harmed. If you do not need this product you probably do not wear suits and in that case perhaps you should think about dressing better. Okay, I am not your Mom but I make this suggestion just the same. Smarten up...it's the 21st century and everyone's looking!