on 15 March 2016
Amazing for the price so in love
on 12 November 2014
Fantastic action packed box set.
on 5 May 2014
This is just Fast & Furious 5 not a box set. It is incorrectly advertised.
It does have 3 DVD formats, Digital, DVD & Blu-ray. Which doesn't seem to be much point in this.
After 3 weeks I hadn't received delivery. I emailed the seller and they replied quickly and resent the DVD.
It took another week to receive the parcel and when opened I found out it was only 1 Fast & Furious 5.
Is also from Norway and the default language is Swedish, although you can choose English in the menu.
I Emailed the seller and they said that Amazon had incorrectly advertised this. I could have returned the DVD for a full refund but it would have cost £5.99 to return it. I emailed the seller again and they offered a half refund and let me keep the DVD.
Since this only Fast & Furious 5 it is expensive. I wouldn't recommend buying this. Although the film was great and the customer service from the seller was also good. Amazon weren't so helpful as when I complained to them that they incorrectly advertised this and asked them for a refund they just told me to contact the seller. They would have given me a full refund if they had not sold this.
on 4 March 2014
Grt films at a grt price. Delivered fast,very happy. Had a good saturday just watching these frm the beginning,forgot how good 1st film was
on 29 March 2014
Fantastic series of movies for petrol heads. Great SFX .
A tribute to the late Paul Walker. RIP you will be missed
on 14 January 2015
I have one happy daughter 😉
on 18 January 2015
Brought for friend loved it
on 10 February 2013
When I received the item, It was opened and not shrinked wrapped and the box was damaged... I was not happy.
on 3 May 2016
Great boys stocking filler
on 16 September 2014
great film quick delivery!