5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious !!!
Published 23 months ago by Celticprincess

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed. Other than this
The peppermint flavour is very mild. I am a little disappointed. Other than this, it's good tea.
Published 1 month ago by Yuming Shan

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious !!!, 2 Sept. 2013
Celticprincess "What you send out, comes back... (Scotland, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Clipper Organic Infusion Peppermint 20 Tea Bags (Pack of 6) (Grocery)
I've tried a few brands of Peppermint tea over the years and this brand is by far my favourite. Clean, fresh, delicious and invigorating. I had heard it was great to drink after dinner to help with digestion and I can tell you that it does. Its the perfect after dinner drink and I also like to drink it at night when relaxing in front of the telly. The aroma from the cup really is great.

RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Quality tea in Unbleached Bags, 22 Mar. 2013
This tea is good quality and very refreshing. May also settle an upset stomach.
I like the fact that it is Organic - no nasty chemicals and that the bags themselves are unbleached. Good for me and the environment - exellent! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars tea bags, 13 April 2013
Kenneth E. Boynett (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
very pleased with both the peppermint tea bags and the licorice tea bags what else can anybody say about tea bags

5.0 out of 5 stars Clipper organic infusion peppermint tea bags, 19 Aug. 2013
Clipper products are always good quality and taste in my experience, and these peppermint infusion tea bags are no exception.

It's useful to be able to take bulk delivery, but I would like to see the tea bags available in boxes of 50 (as are Clipper's green tea bags).

Delivery is good; packaging excellent, and I am always kept up to date with delivery estimates.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, crisp clean taste, 25 Mar. 2015
This peppermint tea has a nice clean crisp taste. One on the best Peppermint teas and I have spent money on the more expensive brands only for then not to taste like peppermint.

5.0 out of 5 stars Out standing tea "Clipper", 12 July 2013
I have been using clipper peppermint tea for a long time. I have also used other makes but always come back to clipper. You cannot beat it for flavour and strength

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a little disappointed. Other than this, 12 Jun. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
Regularly drink peppermint tea and this worked out cheaper than buying individually

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug. 2014
Love the Clipper Infusion Peppermint Tea would not drink any other brand.
H

5.0 out of 5 stars The only tea that I enjoy. Clipper tea is hard to get in our ..., 21 July 2014
The only tea that I enjoy. Clipper tea is hard to get in our local shops.