5.0 out of 5 stars Green by name, green by nature!
I LOVE Clipper teas!
The taste is by far superior to any other teas I've tasted, and believe me, I've tried a lot!
Clipper teas don't leave a tanin ring around the cup, they taste fresh and their Green tea has the added bonus of being beneficial to your health. The fact that its decaf is even better, meaning I can enjoy a cup before bed.
I also love the...
Published 12 months ago by Katiekins

2.0 out of 5 stars not good.
i am sensitive to caffeine, and so i know that this product is not 100% caffeine free. also, it tastes a bit weird (and not really like a green tea) :S
Published on 12 Mar. 2013 by anonymous

5.0 out of 5 stars Green by name, green by nature!, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Clipper Fairtrade Decaf Green 26 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 156 Teabags) (Grocery)
I LOVE Clipper teas!
I also love the fact that all their teas are Fairtrade and Organic so I cup sup my cup with a satisfied, if not slightly smug smile!
Buying the bulk packs is also brilliant as it saves a fortune on the supermarkets...see afore mentioned smug smile....

2.0 out of 5 stars not good., 12 Mar. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Dec. 2013
i purchased this product as i cant drink regular green tea and needed decaf and am pleased to say that after years of trying to loose weight i have had success with this tea helping me to detox.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!, 13 Mar. 2012
I bought these tea bags when i had to find an alternative to caffeinated beverages. I must say they are delicious. If you already enjoy green tea then you will probably love them. They are subtle and taste great with a lovely 'honey' colour and the aroma is just as appealing. You certainly would find it hard to tell that they are caffeine free and the fact that this is a six box pack is also very handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, 5 May 2014
I've been having difficulty finding decaf green tea in local shops so I search online and am so glad I found his!

4.0 out of 5 stars Clipper Decaf Green Tea, 12 Mar. 2014
adelsman (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Experienced difficulty in obtaining this particular brand green tea in the local high street
and was therefore pleased to be able to here obtain it online at an attractive ,competitive price.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... flavour compared to full caffeine tea bags but still good. Good value as well, 8 April 2015
A little less flavour compared to full caffeine tea bags but still good. Good value as well, as supermarkets tend not to always have decaf green tea on the shelves or in stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the nicest-tasting green tea I've ever had (and I drink a lot of green tea), 28 Dec. 2014
I drink about 5 cups of green tea every day and have been for the past 2 years or so. However - I suddenly realised (duh) that the tea I was drinking was full of caffeine! My healthy choice didn't seem quite so healthy after all. After a quick search on Amazon I found these Clipper teabags and promptly placed an order and was not disappointed.

This Clipper green tea tastes great - I have found that many green teas can taste bitter either just in general or when they are left too long to steep. This isn't an issue with this tea - it has a gentle and quite sweet taste.

I used to work in the Clipper factory for a summer job so I know how seriously these people take their tea and the manufacturing process - you can rest assured that the tea is of very high quality.

Don't be concerned to see the teabags look a little yellowish; this is simply because the teabag material is undyed (we are mostly used to unnaturally dyed teabag colour) which makes the product even more 'green'!

3.0 out of 5 stars Tasty but not caffeine friendly., 12 Dec. 2012
Although these are decafe T bags they still seem to have some caffeine in them, I quite caffeine sensitive and although they taste nice they seem to sent me on a caffeine rush.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 9 Mar. 2015
good product, shame I can't find de caf green tean bags in supermarket