Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos

on 8 December 2014
Clipper was my first experience of Green Tea and i have subsequently ordered more as the multi-pack offers value for money, the flavour is OK, not unpleasant but nothing to write home about either.
The main reason i decided to try Green Tea in the first place was for the perceived health benefits and on this point they have been worth every penny, having been drinking 3 cups a day for 4 months now i generally have a feeling of greater well-being but the most noticeable benefit for me has been with the knee problems i have had over the last couple of years and been taking prescription anti-inflammatory's for, i started to feel a difference fairly quickly and over the last 2 months i have been able to steadily reduce the painkillers as the anti-inflammatory properties of the Green Tea have worked just as well with the added benefit of not filling my body with toxins twice a day, for me this is reason enough to stay with the Green Tea and Clipper for value.
on 13 August 2013
I decided to order this product because I wanted to experience the numerous positive health benefits that a significant amount of people had experienced.

I wanted a Green Tea that was Organic, Unbleached, Fair-trade standard, had Natural ingredients and Contained no additives or preservatives.

When I first tried this product I did not like the taste at all because I had been so used to tea and coffee. It's a very unique taste that tastes nothing like anything that I have had before. However after about 3-4 cups, my body became used to the taste and I now have it regularly along with White Tea (refer to separate Clipper White Tea review). I find that having only 1 tea bag isn't quite enough therefore I always add 2 tea bags per cup.

After taking the product for a couple of months, 3 times a day, I felt and looked better and healthier. My friends commented that my skin glowed more and that my skin was looking healthier and full of vitality. My body fat had come down from 18% to 16% without changing anything else in my life. My belly size also decreased slightly because Green tea increases metabolism and has a diuretic effect which helps to get rid of my excess water weight. If you are buying this to keep blood sugar levels stabilised, I find that it really helps to take it immediately after a meal that contains a lot of carbohydrates.

Summary: A high quality natural product that offers a significant amount of health benefits if used consistently 2-3 times a day. Not quite strong enough per tea bag but an excellent Green Tea on the whole.

Feedback:
If you wish to leave feedback on this review please follow the link below - thanks.
on 27 March 2013
Not such to say really, its green tea - at a bargain of a price.

However I don't seem to be able to leave it at that as I must add more words to my review before the submit button light up. So these extrra words are just padding out my review until the submit button lights up ......... Ah there we go!!!
33 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 June 2015
I first tried green tea a few years ago and have never looked back. This tea might not be for everyone as it has a bitter taste to it, however over time you'll get used to the taste and you'll hardly notice it anymore.

Green tea has a lot of health benefits and is worth getting yourself in to drinking it. This comes from someone who loved (and still does) PG Tips tea.
on 8 October 2015
As a regular green tea drinker, Usually a lemon blend or something of that nature I decided to give clipper a try particularly because the price was so reasonable and it is actually a really enjoyable cuppa. I tend to have my green tea with about a third teaspoon of honey to boost the flavour and beneficial properties. Unlike some other green teas I've had in the past it has a genuine tea flavour which sounds strange but it was the first thing I noticed, Others can at times have a bitter; almost synthetic/chemical taste and clipper didn't (Maybe its the non bleach bags?) Overall great product and would highly recommend to anyone looking to experience the phenomenal benefits of this wonder tea!
on 8 February 2016
Great value for money considering this is organic as well as unbleached in tea bags. It is also a very clean tasting tea which I love. For someone who drinks up to 4-6 cups a day This will last me a long time until i need to repurchase. The reason i gave 4 stars is because the tea does create that thin oil looking substance on top of your tea which I believe is from the tannins in the tea. Its not a big deal but its not very pleasing to look at whilst you drinking it. Over all however it still stands out from a lot of the leading brands out there.
on 7 March 2016
Bought this on the price alone and don't really care what they taste like- sick and tired of buying 20 tbags for over 5 quid that's just nuts. I know its popular and much better for you than regular tea and coffee but COME ON! I'm not made of money lol.
Green Tea is a huge part of my daily routine but it really was becoming too expensive. These bags are just what I am looking for and they are organic too. I am sure I will be back after running out of them soon enough.

This tea is quite tasty, Iv been milling through it since yesterday. This is a set of 300 tea bags and will keep me going for a while.
Awesome!
on 4 May 2015
Clipper Fairtrade Organic Green Tea bags are a perfect bargain when compared to the other Organic Green tea products available on Amazon or elsewhere. The same tea bags are available at least twice the cost in the market. Being unbleached tea bags, these are presumably free from side effects.
These teabags have been appropriately packaged in packs of 50 to maintain the freshness of the bags.
on 15 July 2015
Really heady and smoky taste. I tend to add a ton of honey to my green tea, so it is quite bitter as just a warning to first time buyers. But I absolutely adore it plus the tea bags are unbleached and its fairtrade and organic. So very environmentally friendly and economically stable.
I just quite adore this brand and I shall be buying more again inthe near future.
on 20 December 2014
delicious and cheap! would definitely recommend - should last you a year the amount u get!