on 13 July 2012
My dog absolutely loves these strips! I always bought them at the plant centre in the Arboretum we walk in, but they have changed hands and no longer stock Pet Munchies. As that was the only place I have ever seen them, I was delighted to find them on Amazon. Go on, treat you dog!
on 8 November 2015
Good value. My dogs go nuts for these treats and they are not fattening!! Thank you. I buy these subscribe and save and I do save a little by doing this. I go through about five packets a month.. So it makes sense to have them delivered to the door monthly. Thank you
on 19 November 2015
These treats were dry and hard and looked stale. Very sad. Have now moved to just ordering the chips from the selection because it's too risky to buy these strips now (especially since I have to pay postage to UK, and then onto UAE afterwards). First time they've let me down, but dogs refused to touch them. Sad about this.
on 21 August 2012
good value,excellent service from amazon,superb quality,just the ticket,for dogs who are in their senior years/ailing.a little quality treat enriches their life!keep the pet munchies to hand.
on 25 March 2014
I first saw these treats in Crufts . Both my dogs absolutely love these treats, hence the standing orders. Brilliant Thank you
on 15 September 2015
No additives or strange ingredients. Just slightly chewy chicken strips. They can be broken into smaller tidbits or could be offered whole. I use them as an incentive to keep moving when the dogs are having hydrotherapy and still get to keep my fingers (mostly). Good for dogs with allergies who can't have most treats.
on 7 May 2013
These are my dogs favourite treat. She eats them with gusto and I keep a large supply for in for her.
on 6 October 2014
My dog Cookie will not have anything else except Munchies and they are good for her to. When they are delivered they are always moist and fresh and they are well packaged with an absorbent sachet to keep moisture in check.
A great product and begats a happy dog!
on 17 August 2015
The dog loves these! Really good value box and it means that he's having something moderately healthy that takes him a touch longer to eat than the usual snacks. I've put this on a regular order.
on 22 August 2015
My dog Poppy absolutely loves these Pet Munchies. Unlike other chews they don't have an unpleasant chemical smell but actually smell of chicken. She loves them and I'm happy to buy them for her.