5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solid key carabiner
This is a great and very solid carabiner for your keys, I had this for one year and it has always been good. This is much better than the hooks with a small internal spring that I was using before and had eventually the springs breaking apart - this one looks as resistant as the thick metal wire closure, which itself acts as the spring for locking the carabiner...
Published 20 months ago by Mario G

1.0 out of 5 stars Different item delivered, beware.
"Black Metal", I assume it's meant to be dark metal, metallic, instead mine came basically shiny silver.

Also the keyring is quite large to what the image and hand size leads you to believe.

It also took forever to arrive. Ordered 24 March 2015, finally came around 10th April..
Published 1 month ago by Savas Kurdistan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent solid key carabiner, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Black Metal Carabiner Clip Big Size Key Chain Keyring (Office Product)

The product comes in a very nice black/grey colour, however this is just paint that will get scratches and reveal the underlying red copper. I started to see scratches within a few days; however, in one year it didn't went too bad, it's really only on the carabiner, in the area by the spring, that has some copper really visible (and not really that much neither).

Note that the spring will not really extend at all unless you apply enormous amounts of force - so it's really just cosmetic.

The hook and the ring have very smooth edges; the spring has the edges where its wire was cut which are a bit sharp, they need a bit of sandpapering to avoid leaving scratches.

So overall just a couple of minor issues - but still I find that it deserves the 5 stars for its toughness and elegance in comparison to any other key holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 20 Aug. 2012
Latenighter (South-East England) - See all my reviews
Seems strong, clip firm but not too stiff to be opened. 3 inches long, which is just right to cover distance from metal ring on my handbag handle to the centre zipped pocket, so now I can clip the carabiner to the bag ring and leave my keys dangling inside the pocket, secured with the zip. No more rummaging in the bottom of the bag to find them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Metal carabiner clip, 7 Jun. 2012
Nice strong, good looking key ring. Easy to add or take keys off the ring. Please with this, I ordered 3 altogether, one keyring for my son. If I ever need another key ring in the future, I would look for this one or the same type again.

4.0 out of 5 stars essential practical clip, 29 Mar. 2013
A must have to keep wallet safe in pocket My son with Special needs used it all time.Unfortunately clip did eventually come adrift but not fault of product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping track of keys, 25 Jan. 2012
I am always looking for my keys so this is ideal to clip on my bag so I know where to find them! Very sturdy clip so not likely to be broken.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect key ring, 23 Nov. 2012
4 stars as this works perfectly for me as it enables quick release or attachment of multiple sets of keys on separate rings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Metal Carabiner Clip Big Size Key Chain Keyring., 14 May 2012
Bought this simply to put my key on and keep them in a safe place attatched to my trousers. Well made and very easy to use and saved me time looking for them in my handbag I didn't need when taking my dogs out for a walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Jan. 2015
Marius Hanzak "Maz" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
All three components are very solid and have an appealing gun-metal finish. I used this as part of a DIY camera strap system, with a large camera held on by the carabiner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Spring, rugged construction., 27 Feb. 2013
Bought one of these in August. It's brilliant. The spring is VERY strong so you are in no danger of accidentally losing the contents. I bought a Maglite Leather Belt D Ring - Cell to attach to my belt and click this onto it so my keys dangle into my pocket. Perfect. Wish I'd bought a C-Cell instead of a D-Cell ring if anyone is thinking of following that advice (but that's not directly relevant to this product which is faultless).

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 22 May 2013
sebquest (Cumbria, England.) - See all my reviews
I've had several key clips over the years, however this is the most sturdy I've purchased. It's a tad expensive but the security of knowing my car & house keys are safe is worth the expense. There is a strong clip and a ring large enough to hold several keys or additional key rings and it's long enough to have the keys in my jeans pocket while being clipped to the belt loops.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›