I purchased this item after a friend of mine earns a living removing dents from new and used cars.
I paid £5 through Amazon for the kit.
IF you read the instructions thoroughly and give the dent a really good clean with the release agent first, you will find this is an excellent product.
For all you idiots that who say it won't work have either got no...
Published on 27 Aug 2012 by topshot

1.0 out of 5 stars incomplete
couldn't try the product to see if it works due to the relese agent bottle been empty if you buy this product check the contents straight away unlike me who didn't open the box for a month
Published on 23 Jun 2012 by mr c

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Read the instruction or it might not work., 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
I paid £5 through Amazon for the kit.
For all you idiots that who say it won't work have either got no brains or can't read.
I cleaned the dent properly, applied a liberal amount of glue to the plunger and applied it to dented area pressing it firmly without making the dent worse, and left it for 2-3 minutes.
I then placed the bridge part over the thread and gently screwed the middle thread down around half a turn until it started to pull.
I then left it again for around 30 seconds, tightened it down another half turn.
When I thought it had pulled the dent out level, I released the screw, took off the bridge and then used the release agent to remove the plunger and the glue.
I have done this successfully to more than 30 dents on several American classic cars.
I will add that you need patience and common sense to use this tool properly.
If you think you know better than a man that proffessionally removes dents from Rolls Royce, BMW and all top make cars in showrooms and really makes a good living at it then go ahead and live in ignorance.
This tool really does work.
The only difference in the tool he uses is that the glue gun is powered by gas as he sometimes works on peoples cars at their home where there is mains no close power supply.
Another tip is if you run out of release agent, Methelated spirit does the job equally as well.
In all my experience I have never marked the paintwork once.
An absolutely excellent product.
Should get 10 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read instructions, 22 April 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
I saw this product, and thought it would not work!
I tried a few times without reading instructions and it didnt work. Once I followed instructions to the bone - it worked. I have improved the dent by around 70-80%. This doesnt work with dints, it will only work with creases in painting, and bigger dents. For the price you pay for this, I dont think you can go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it does work, 20 April 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
I reviewed this item 2 years ago and said it don't work. I was trying to repair a deep dent about 6 inches round with raised edges and it was too much for the dent puller. Inow wish to retract that review. I tried this again on my own car last week on a dent in the wing about 4 inches square. At first I thought it didn't work because as I increased the pressure on the screw it suddenly came unstuck (from the plunger) with a loud click. The click was actually the dent popping out and I can't see where it used to be. I believe the professionals use a fluorescent light when doing panel beating and it may show up under that but to the naked eye it has disappeared. The glue sticks well to the car but not so well to the plunger, This may be no bad thing because if it didn't give way at some point you could end up with a bulge. However if you did want better adhesion on the plunger, you could try supergluing it to the disc of glue that is left on the car after you remove the plunger. That way the superglue would not come into contact with the car itself, only with the plunger. The other thing to be sure to do is to turn the screw very very slowly. All in all I would definitely now recommend this for small dents.Well worth the small outlay.
Wal 25.04.14

1.0 out of 5 stars incomplete, 23 Jun 2012
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)

4.0 out of 5 stars On the first two occasions it worked very well and the results were amazing. On the third dent (which I tried the ..., 26 July 2014
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
I purchased this item on 22/6/2104. I have since used it on three occasions to pull dents from panels on my restoration project. On the first two occasions it worked very well and the results were amazing. On the third dent (which I tried the other night) it was working well however the pull tab sheered where the plastic cup joins the threaded screw head. To be fair it may just have been a faulty component and to this time I have not had a chance to contact the seller to find out if a replacement part can be issued. Assuming that it was just unlucky that I had a faulty component in the dent repair kit I would recommend this kit to anyone. It is easy to use and the results are amazing. I will update this review when I have had time to contact the seller and find out what the after service for the product is like. I have now purchased several am-tech products and have not been disappointed to date.

5.0 out of 5 stars fist class product came intact, all in working order and full instructions., 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
It dose the job very well a good quality well made product, all in working order full instruction, read instructions to the letter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit, 9 Dec 2013
J. Pestana (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
Took a couple of goes with it to actually get the hang of it. Worked well and I'm very happy with the outcome

2.0 out of 5 stars am-tech dent repair kit, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
I tried this kit several times but with no success, even on very minor blemishes I had no joy, the sucker pulled off either with the glue or leaving it adhered to the car.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
It didn't work on the small dent that I had on my car but I knew it was going to be a difficult one to remove anyway. Easy to work, but will not suit everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works until it breaks, 26 Jan 2013
This review is from: Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit (Automotive)
Follow the instructions carefully, clean both surfaces and be patient with the glue. It does its job until the glue is stronger than the pulling bridge and breaks.

Am-Tech Dent Repair Tool Kit