5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly comfortable and supportive bra
This bra is super comfortable. I was amazed. You don't know you're wearing it and you don't have to adjust the straps during the day. Everything stays in place. I've used it for work, aerobics, running, weight training and this is bar far the best and most comfortable bra ever. It takes a few seconds to put on, which is a teeny bit of a struggle BUT once it's on, it fits...
Published 14 months ago by Nb

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother buying
This bra can not really be classed a sports bra. It offers no support at all. If I could have given it no stars I would have done. There is nothing to recommend it. It goes on over your head and then has a fastening at the back. Everytime I put it on the hook gets caught on the bra and I have to twist it round to the front to fasten it. It is cheap for a reason.
Published on 8 Dec. 2011 by Desborough

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars ecellent value, 6 July 2013
Excellent value for money and extremely comfortable sports bra. If you are a bustier lady I wouldn't think this would give much support though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 13 Mar. 2014
Excellent value for money.easy to put on and very comfortable! I am very happy with this purchase . Does a great job at the gym.

1.0 out of 5 stars no support at all, 7 Aug. 2013
The worse bra I have ever bought, it's like a hammock, I hate it.as for running in it well thats a laugh, forget it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Jan. 2012
This product arrived in a timely mannor and came with two free gifts which was a very nice surprise! The item itself is excellent quality - I would highly recomend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zumba rumba, 7 Jun. 2014
This was my first push towards zumba n excercise n i sooo needed it..it fits perfect im loving it.....thank u

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, 11 Mar. 2015
Arrived promptly and securely. This is the second time I have bought these, even buying two this time. They are soft yet hold you securely. No uncomfortable under wire or padding, just a great sports bra. I use them ever time I exercise and always forget I'm wearing it it's that good! Told a friend about them and now she wears then too! Perfect and so cheap!!! Would, and have, highly recommended!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars No good for me, 23 Dec. 2013
E. Fac (N Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lonsdale Sport Bra Ladies (Apparel)
Sadly I had to send this item back as I got more support from my own bra than I got from this. I ordered a 36D which took a bit of time to arrive but when it did, unfortunately, the cup was too small. I'd read the reviews before ordering and thought I'd chosen a good one. Must be just my narrow back and big boobs. Ah well!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 5 July 2014
Said to be rear fastening in the description. This was an over the head job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied! However, 23 Oct. 2014
Very satisfied! However, if you are a larger cup (I'm a B, close to C), it will do nothing for you. My cup size is not big and things still do flap about when I'm at the gym. I tight work out top seals in everything but that might make it a bit uncomfortable to train for women with larger breasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Mar. 2014
this sports bra is amazing especially for £9.99(which it comes to with postage) it fits so well and is so comfortable i wear it all the time now its perfect for pilates, yoga and cardio too. The material is really nice on your skin and easy to clean as well. Would most certainly recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›