on 31 July 2013
This is the second book in a set. The first was good and I'm still interested in the story. A perfect story for any vampire lover. The only other thing to add is I feel it's for a younger audience. I can't really see many over the age of about 25 enjoying it too much.
on 28 September 2012
What a find this series is!!! I am thoroughly enjoying escaping into Ridley's and Bo's world!! Vampires.....! Blood.....! Gore.....! Violence.....! All cushioned in the security blanket of love, trust and devotion!!
And the exploration of vampire legend just puts the cherry on the top!! Off to start book 3 now!!
on 9 January 2013
Oh my God l just fell in love with Bo can't put these books down love the story think am reading them too fast I have to slow down , I loved the first book thought the second can't get any better but you proved me so wrong thank you now to download the next book can't wait to read just love you thanks for my little breakaway from this mad world that we live in ;) t
on 22 September 2012
i couldnt wait to start reading this after the excitement of the first book and it did not dissapoint the story just gets better and better with many more unexpected twists and turns. Excellant read will reccommend to all my pals.
on 31 January 2013
I don't have much to say apart from that I enjoyed the story line far more and I can not wait to find out the unanswered questions in the next one!

I must say that the sexual tension is killing me!

I was excited while reading the book to find out what happened to her in the ditch she fell down in the prologue, I was a little disappointed that it was a hallucination and I thought that was a lazy trick on the authors part! Other than that the story is enjoyable and I can relate to Ridley far more than I could in the first one!
on 8 January 2013
I thought the best vampire and supernatural books had already been read. But I am so pleasantly surprised by this book. I can't stop thinking about what might happen, and I always attempt to realise the twist before it happens. With this book, the twists and turns are unpredictable and welcomed. I love this series and I am already wondering what happens next!! Love it!! :)
on 20 September 2014
This brought a whole new perspective to the paranormal genre and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Look forward to the next.
on 13 December 2011
This set of books is possibly one of my favourites since getting my kindle! Its not just your typical vampire book its got twists and such a good plot, its a shame there was only three to read :)
on 1 March 2013
Really enjoying reading these books just waiting for next one now can't wait if you like vampire diaries/twilight books you should enjoy the story line
on 1 November 2012
Ridley and Bo make for a great read book 2 is just as good as book 1. Book 3 great too. A great series would highly recommed .