on 9 June 2012
I bought this item when I purchased the Nintendo wii black console and balance board. Item was delivered ok and I have no issue with the seller but I found like some other reviewers the rechargeable batteries section does not fit the wii motion plus properly. They go in ok but you try getting them out, I found this almost impossible. In the end I took a pointed knife to them and managed to prize them out. How I never damaged the wii motion plus I think was more luck than judgement. Also like other reviewers I found I needed to take off the protection covers and wrist strap. I also think that using a usb plug to power the unit from the wii console is not a good idea, a seperate power plug would have been a better idea, I like to turn off the console once it's been used. This was a cheap item to purcase but also a waste of money, I have now purchased from Amazon a rechargeable battery charger and batteries instead.
on 27 October 2011
Good item that charges well and looks good in black. USB charger also a good addition to use mains power instead of the wii console. No problems so far.
on 24 March 2012
I would recommend iBox as a retailer to anyone needing Wii-related products. This docking station works perfectly, and takes both new and 'older' remotes. The added bonus of free, rechargeable batteries is a nice (and useful!) touch.
on 18 January 2012
A product that work well and charges the supplied batteries which are easy to install. The blue indicator light lets you know there is power to the unit and the change from red to green on the individual charge indicators lets you know when the batteries are fully charged. The only small and I mean small downside is that the on/off switch at the rear is very small and poorly marked possibly a small sheet with instruction would be a bonus as the user could plug in the cable to the unit and the Wii and when there are no lights on instantly think that the unit could be faulty If you are looking for a charging unit for your Wii remote then this is a very good product and I would recommend it.
on 13 March 2014
I bought this to go with my black Wii, it's black Wii remotes and black Zapper guns, and it goes very well. The bright light indicators add an extra sci-fi touch as I lift the remote from the cradle, slip it into the Zapper and lock it in as I get ready to shoot zombies on House of the Dead 2.

Epic stuff.
on 8 September 2014
Absolute rubbish. Avoid like the plague. If only I could gain back the hours I have spent trying to get this ridiculous piece of junk to charge at all. The best I can manage is about 30 seconds of charge before the Red Charging Light is extinguished. I see someone else managed 2 mins. Other reviews suggest that the battery packs do not seem to last very long even after a full 12 hour charge. All of these faults appear to be down to the very poor connection between the Spring-loaded charging contacts and those on the Battery Pack itself when the Wiimote is placed in the Charging Station. I have completely removed the Wiimote straps as others have suggested and jiggled the Wiimote in the Charging Station. The product just doesn't work. Guess I'm just going to have to go out and buy some rechargeable batteries. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.
on 24 August 2012
This item has got what it says but the rechargeable batteries are useless,
I REGRET I should have just ordered rechargeable batteries with good Mha to last.
The wii remote has a wrist band attached everytime, this remote do not set easily on recharging docking.
As the battery pack last just about half an hour while playing it needs to be charged every now and then if kids are playing for couple of hours.
It is annoying to put remotes on charging dock everytime before you think or let the kids be patient for 15-20 min to play as the remotes are without power.
I WISH THE SUPPLIER TO REPLACE THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERY PACK WITH SOME THING BETTER.
on 7 February 2014
already had a charging dock, but needed an extra one for extra controllers. searched through Amazon at what was on offer and this one was just what I needed as I had purchased a 2 in 1 controller and already had the old style controllers - the battery pack fits both types and the charging unit is very good. red light flashing to tell you when charging - so easy to see when your controller isn't ready to use yet.
Great service. fast delivery and all at a very affordable price. when my old charging dock dies, I will not hesitate to purchase another of these from this company.
on 22 April 2015
bit difficult to keep pressed down into the base to keep charging After 3 weeks this the charger base stopped working Contacted Cloud Accessories who immediately sent a replacement but when we tried this it wouldn't work at all Contacted Cloud accessories who sent a returns label via e-mail (which I misread ) Tried the original unit again in the usb port of the Wii & nothing Then tried in 2 different usb ports of my laptop & finally the blue lights came on but the remotes still take alotof fiddling about to keep the red charge indicator lights lit
on 8 August 2011
Arrived very quickly and works perfectly. We had no problems setting it up and and charges the remotes quickly.
Would recommend.