5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Sleepers
The earings I ordered are just as described. They arrived a day after the order was placed in delightful packaging, am impressed. Excellent service, excellent items, overall a very pleasant experience, thankyou.
Published on 12 Jan 2012 by Susan

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine considering cost
They are fine considering the cost. I had to get someone to close them for me though as they were difficult to do myself.
Published 2 months ago by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Sleepers, 12 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely looking solid silver sleepers., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
I was very surprised to find when they came that they are solid, not a rolled tube as I have always seen before. This means they are heavier than expected for their size, but I like that I can tell they are there (just); I also have more confidence in them lasting a while as they are so much sturdier! The wire slots into a drilled out hole, and although this is not very deep, they are surprisingly secure and have not come undone at all after days of wearing them and sleeping in them - I toss and turn a lot too, so they've been thoroughly tested at that! They are lovely and bright in colour and a good size; they are a littlre tricky to fasten, but less so than many others I have had in the past. Overall I'm really pleased with them, and they came very quickly too in a padded envelope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
This sleeper earrings are just what i needed, they others fell out ages ago, so needed something that would stay in my ear all the time. Have 3 piercings in each ear, so they look good but most of all i can not feel them when i am asleep, brilliant

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver earrings, 30 April 2012
Zena (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
These Earrings were lovely, however like a previous review stated, they are just the size of a 5 pence piece. If not a smidge smaller.
Nonetheless, they are lovely and a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
I bought these for a top cartilage piercing as the one I had the piercing done with was quite tight. It was bit fiddly to fasten but between my husband and myself we managed it and I haven't had any problems wearing it. A couple of weeks ago my hairdresser caught the ring with her comb and the earring just came out - it didn't break and it certainly didn't cause any damage or pain to my ear, the fastening just came apart and slipped out easily which is a plus because of you do get your earring caught you don't want it to do any damage. I'd say it was just right for a top piercing.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and cute, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
These are comfy enough to leave in all the time and so far they have not tarnished, so win win!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted.., 12 April 2012
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
Perfect for my needs but be careful to measure as these are very small, much smaller than a 5p piece in fact.

Next day delivery and came in a little plastic bag inside a mini purple envelope.

Can't fault, thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, BROKE IN MINUTES, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
I wanted small hoop earrings, just because they're small does't mean they can't be sterdy and strong. One of then broke in a matter of minutes and it was a complete waste of money. I understood they were fiddly to get into you're ears from being small but they would have worked better with a latch.

2.0 out of 5 stars no, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings (Jewellery)
the earings are great and all right size but they are not sleeper earings one of mine only had a small indent for the bar to close and the other had nothing at all as flat as a pancake

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine considering cost, 9 July 2014

Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings
Sterling Silver 12mm Hinged Sleeper Earrings by Designer Inspirations Boutique ®