on 1 February 2012
Good Service from the retailer, product as described for a fraction of the cost elsewhere, made purchasing easy experience,recommended
Battery fits like a glove
on 24 May 2012
charged battery up fully, intending to use as spare. decided to leave in camera to see if it would last as long as the original. i feel it is every bit as good as the original battery supplied with my nikon camera. only time will tell if the number of charges is as good. delighted with purchase at £5.99.
on 16 July 2012
A cheap battery for my new Nikon P510, and it has a higher capacity than the Nikon original that came with the camera!

I think in common with all products using Li-Ion batteries, the Nikon gives very little warning about low battery level. It shows full all the time, then half full and then it shuts down about six shots later!

Having a fully charged spare in the camera bag removes battery anxiety and both batteries stay charged with very little self discharge. I bought a cheap mains charger for it from Amazon too. Very pleased with both.
on 2 July 2012
I received the battery very quickly and it is a super backup for the one that came with my camera. To be honest, I don't know which one is the original and which one is the battery received from this supplier. They both charge and keep working as good as each other. I am very pleased with it
on 30 May 2012
This is the 2nd battery i have purchased,it is higher rated than the original supplied battery that came with the camera.Excellent value.
on 13 July 2012
The battery is as described and I have noticed no drop in capacity or performance compared to the standard. I have not tested this.
on 25 September 2012
SAME PERFORMANCE AS ORIGINAL! SAME CAPACITY TOO. CANNOT FAULT IT IN ANY WAY. FITS NIKON P510 PERFECTLY WITH ROUGHLY THE SAME NUMBER OF PHOTOS TAKEN. RECOMMENDED!
on 1 August 2012
Greased lightening delivery - that alone deserves five stars today. I only ordered them yesterday!
The product came in soft protective sealed bags and the batteries are packed in commercial box packages. I have batteries similar to these ones(I bought two) and if they are half as good then i have got myself a bargain.
This seller I will certainly deal with again.
on 9 June 2012
Ordered this battery for my new Nikon P510 and works fine, charging ok and seems ideal as a spare. Brilliant price compared to OEM and the service second to none. Delivered day after ordering, absolutely amazing. If only others were as good!
on 11 April 2014
a great battery - holds the charge just as well as the OEM product and at a much lower price.
- Been using this for almost 12months now with no problems

Battery does drain quickly if using the GPS - but thats user/camera operation and not a fault of the battery.

to go with the battery, i also bought a fast travel charger which can be plugged into the mains or the car: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ex-Pro-Travel-Pro-Charger-Coolpix-Description/dp/B001QV0ZMA/ref=cm_cr-mr-title