on 1 October 2011
Not exactly what I was expecting, but when put on my bed was pleasently suprised. It has a deep fitted sides which fits well over my matteress and matteress topper. I thought it would feel like normal cotton, cool, but it has a warmer feel. It washes well no shrinkage. I would recommend this type of sheet to friends.
on 11 September 2011
Don't let the price put you off here, they are lovely soft and cosy. I took a chance as they were so cheap as they were for a childs bed, but was surprised just how good they were in actual fact i couldn't believe the price and the quality. They arrived promptly well packaged and just as though i had got them from an expensive bed shop a must have i feel!!
on 9 January 2012
A very different colour of pink in reality compared to product shown, even allowing for some variation, was very surprised that sheet is actually a very pale pink. Had tried to choose a pink to match a duvet cover from another seller - both looked pretty similar online but duvet cover a bright shocking pink so neither matched up to expectations. However, I do like the sheet, it has a really quite unusual texture and sheen - very favourably priced too. Let's hope the daughter likes it too.
on 14 January 2014
At first these fitted sheets were lovely and silky smooth, with deep sides. However with time they bobble-up in friction points (around the feet) and the side seam on one has given with the strain. Still very useable, but perhaps micro fibre fabric more suitable for top sheets and pillowcases. Washes well. Dries quickly. Low price.
on 20 June 2013
This is the first time I have ever given a review so low.
This sheet is THIN. And when I say that I mean not only can I see my fingers through it but I can see the print pattern on the top of my fingers. That, to an extent I could cope with. However, the finish of the sheet itself is abysmal. Taking it from its packaging there were 2 runs in the fabric (i have never in my 20 years seen runs in bedsheets).
Not only that but the stitching on the edge of the fabric was not done to a good standard (there were several places where it didnt hold the seam/hem correctly) leaving the edge undone. And on that edge the fabric wad frayed. Pulling it off encouraged more to unravel.
For 10p more than the overall £4.90 (including p&p) at my local Asda store I could have bought a sheet that though thin, was thicker than this with a proper finish.
The only reason I am not returning this is from experience with other sellers (unless this one is different) I know I wont be reimbursed for both lots of p&p meaning I will get a refund of about £2 (not including my having to by a new parcel packet to put it in).
I think, that unless you are in desperate needs and dire straight, you bad best stay away from this product.
I know you get what you pay for quality-wise but for a mere 10p I could have got something better in my main shopping centre. Why I didn't do that will now play on me constantly. This is the first time I have purchaser based on other raving reviews and my item does not match up. Really annoyed and discouraged!??
The only positive is it arrived promptly and well packaged :/
Not impressed!
on 6 January 2012
Nice quality for such a great price. Not yet washed it but I will report back if any issues. All in all seems a great buy
on 22 July 2013
Sheets seem to have an incredibly low thread count and the weaving can be separated just by running your fingernail along them (Much like laddering a stocking). The coloring of sheet is also uneven with intermittent dark and light spots. The price may be low but there is definitely a reason for it.
on 27 May 2014
These sheets are very good quality. They arrived really quickly too. My daughter has severe bladder problems due to a genetic disorder. I needed to buy sheets that I knew would withstand very regular washing. I am pleased I chose these as they wash really well, and still look as good as new despite being washed 4 - 6 times a week each.
on 23 April 2015
This is the worst item I have ever purchased, so thin, they are no good for purpose.
Very disappointed with the poor quality, If you need to return to this company.
Please keep packing etc for same. Otherwise you will not get refunded !!!!!
on 4 February 2013
The colour of this sheet is very nice and for the money is good enough quality, but its very thin. Delivery was prompt but next time I will buy a thicker sheet.