on 2 November 2012
This case is great to look at and handy to keep cards and tickets in...
BUT, after a few days of using the product, I realised my phone had become really quiet and I couldn't hear it when it rang. Playing music or videos through the speakers became impossible, even if I turned the volume up to loud. I was about to take the phone into Apple but then I realised, it was the case! The two rungs at the bottom of the case designed to hold it in, were actually covering the speakers. This is a massive design fault, so I've had to go back to my old case.
If you have good hearing or don't mind a quiet ringer, then this case is good... Otherwise, I'd suggest giving it a miss. Sorry.
on 12 January 2012
Well made with a quality look and feel to the case, it's only drawback is that the cover folds back to allow the camera to be used which is a little akward, a simple hole in the cover would make it a lot quicker and easier to use, other than that a very good buy.
on 5 July 2012
A very good quality leather case for the iPhone. It's ultra study and has a clever 'fold' to allow ease of use to the camera aperture. Now, some may feel it takes away the slimness of the iPhone. Well, in all honesty, it does! However, it gives excellent protection to your iPhone, whether it's in a pocket, or you drop it. Anyone, who's broken the glass on an iPhone will thanks themselves they got one of these. The leather case keeps a good grip on the phone which means it won't just 'slide out'. A very good produce at a very good price.
on 17 December 2012
Very stylish and great value for money. Phone is easy to access and remove if necessary. Really happy with my purchase.
on 24 January 2013
Taking pictures is simple - you flip open the cover and pull the cover down to expose the lens. This means that the lens is protected when youre not taking pictures. Only problem is there's nothing stopping the phone from sliding up out of the case when you try to connect the charger. Not sure how/why this was missed?
on 5 August 2012
I've seen other reviews where a concern was raised that there was no hole for the camera lens; the holster has a rigid skeleton between the leather pieces that only extends three quarters of the way up the back piece: the back can therefore be folded back upon itself exposing the camera lens.
on 13 January 2014
Unfortunatley the grippers don't really grip and the phone is quite unsecure. It has fallen out a few times, so I don't use it. It is quite dangerous actually and makes me nervous (having dropped an iphone previously). It just does not sit safely in the flip cover. One positive is that the material is lovely and soft. Thumbs down on this occassion.
on 27 August 2012
This case has a quality feel and look about, holds the phone securely...and my phone has survived a drop on to a tiled floor with no damage !

Clever design with the double fold down to use the camera, well once you get used to it that is.

To me it looks more expensive than it actually is.

10/10 from me.
on 2 May 2013
Bought this to replace the Hama Eco Case for iPhone 4 - Black/Red - I'd gone through three with each only lasting a few weeks before splitting.

This one is half the price and 9 months on still looks like new. Excellent case. When I change phones later in the year I'll be looking for the equivalent in whichever phone I buy.
on 23 February 2013
this is so good fine for cards etc plenty of space. Has a clip to keep phone in which is so useful,in addition it has lasted more than 2 months unlike any other case i have had. the camera is fine and is a brilliant worthwhile product.