on 22 February 2012
could not find this phone in the high street.The price was very good and it does all that i need in a corded phone and it looks good.
on 4 January 2013
Didn't work, fell to bits, sent back and then they couldn't replace it, Do not waste your money. Load of rubbish!
on 6 June 2012
Very pleased with this telephone, very quick delivery, easy to use, good clear ring & nice loud receiver volume!! Good value for money!
on 4 April 2013
It looks a bit cheap and not very attractive. I'm fine with it, at least it's cheap and nicer to the one I had before.
on 22 December 2011
I would of been much happier if the phone was touch tone....... Also it is very light and cheap looking.....But it does the job:-/
on 1 October 2012
This telephone looks the part but unfortunately feels very cheap when you handle it.
Despite this, I plugged it and gave it a go.
The sound quality on it though was atrocious, so bad that I had to stop using it after just one phone call and go back to using my old phone. It's now sitting in its box and I don't even feel I could give it to a charity shop because of how bad the quality is.
What a disappointment! Lesson learned though, you get what you pay for.
on 7 May 2012
very poor reception and broken volume button unfortunately i dont recommend this and its not simple to return either:(((. It was a cheap and nasty copy.
on 2 November 2014
Superb item in almost every detail! Brought back many happy memories of starting in business, particularly the ringing warbler. So easy to set up. Very good value. I've seen them much more expensive from other sources. I would have liked a loud-speaking version so I could write notes whilst listening to instructions but so far nobody has come up with that option. As an electronic technician I would think it could be done relatively easily using an induction box and amp placed close to the phone. For banking you would need a phone which includes * and #. I've now fitted a BT speakerphone alongside my trim phone to fully cater for all my needs. As we say up North: "I'm right chuffed"
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 February 2013
The item was delivered quickly however the cord from the handest to the phone is a slightly different colour. The phone is in execellent condition well worth the purchase. Would buy from them again.
on 25 January 2016
I just wanted our landline phone to be a phone that wouldn't run out of charge or disappear down the back of a chair whenever someone called. This retro phone fits the bill perfectly