5.0 out of 5 stars mp3.
I heard Caledonia recently and I bought it. It's a lovely song, I have bought a few tunes from amazon, brilliant!
Published 1 month ago by kit

2.0 out of 5 stars Good song bad ending
The song downloaded was ok until the last secong. There is a slight blast of something else, obviously teh next track but ruins the whole thing for me. Unfortuneatly the preview is only a few seconds long, I'f I'd heard the end I'd have defineatly chosen another dowload
Published 17 months ago by edennuk

2.0 out of 5 stars Good song bad ending, 10 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars mp3., 28 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Scottish Classic, 28 April 2014
Sidney L. Oakley "Singing Sid" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caledonia (MP3 Download)
Just to prove that Scottish Music is not stuck in the past, this song by Dougie MacLean will be a favourite for years to come. I bought it to learn how to play it, which I have to do by ear. It has the right blend of simplicity with underlying difficulties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evocation of home, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Caledonia (MP3 Download)
I heard this on Radio 4 of all places with regard to a need to be drawn home to Scotland. I'm English and proud to be, but maybe the emotional nerve this song touches is not uniquely Celtic. Simple accompaniment, wonderful lyrics, understandably a legendary song north of the border.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why has it taken me so long to come across this?, 31 Oct 2013
Dr. Karen E. McAulay "Karenmca" (Glasgow, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caledonia (MP3 Download)
At a time when the Scottish nation is discussing devolution, songs like this have a special resonance. A song for its time, then. I love it! It's gentle and nostalgic, a lyrical ballad. And it's handy having it "in the cloud" as well on my devices.

4.0 out of 5 stars a great Ballad, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Caledonia (MP3 Download)
I am probably the last person to hear this well known tune/ballad by this particular award winning singer/songwriter....WHERE have I been ? probably listening to bands like "Capercaillie" or "Runrig". I will definitely be adding more from this artist to my phone downloads....

4.0 out of 5 stars A MUST LISTEN, 5 Dec 2012
robertcraig (AIRDRIE, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caledonia (MP3 Download)
Anybody that is scottish should buy this cd if only to listen to his version of caledoniia Idefinatley recommend this cd

Caledonia