on 8 June 2013
I've ordered several natural deodorants as I was not sure about the fragrance (some make me feel sick) and this one became instantly my favourite. The fragrance reminds me of good quality french powder, lightly scented but not overpowering. Coming to think of it, the scent is similar to the one of Compassion rose. Delicate, feminine and appealing, just love it :)
on 28 January 2016
I have been using Lavera deodorants for years and have always absolutely loved them. My all-time favourite was Coconut Dream, a combination of coconut and vanilla, delicate perfume and very gentle on the skin.
However, Lavera seem to have dropped this one and I cannot get it anywhere.
I tried this sensitive deodorant instead but I cannot stand the scent of it, too overpowering.
Having worked with essential oils and perfumes for many years, so have a good nose for perfumes, I feel it a shame that the deodorant with the subtle aroma has been dropped and this one comes nowhere near.
on 5 December 2015
By far this is the most effective natural deodorant I have ever used and I used loads from cheaper to the most expensive brands. I'm not too keen on the fragrance but since it works I will keep buying it. Highly recommend.
on 15 January 2015
Great deodorant with a very nice smell and without the chemical nasties. I buy it regularly.
on 11 January 2016
Didn't help me at all. The sweat smell was awful. Had to buy a regular rexona in the end.
on 21 March 2015
So far the most effective natural deodorant I have used.
on 6 November 2014
I didn't feel that it worked as well as it claimed.
on 8 January 2016
Good item, perfect for sensitive skin, i recommend