5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this!
Bought this for my 3yr old. He loves it and it's great that it can be played with wet or dry. No complaints, is a great toy and would recommend to others.
Published on 11 Feb 2012 by Mrs E

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty average
Bought for my 3yr old to play with in the bath. Spots do change colour, but it's VERY hard to see any difference! Orange to pink I think.... It took us a few goes to see anything at all. Apart from that, they are nice plastic figures, and both my 3 and 6 yr old play with them in the bath happily.
Published on 26 Nov 2012 by jjclarys

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this!, 11 Feb 2012
This review is from: Octonauts Figure & Creature Pack Barnacles & the Octopus (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty average, 26 Nov 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Octonaut figures look good and are great for stimulating role play and language development in young children., 21 Dec 2013
These toys look very cute and very like the TV characters. They have not been used yet as they are Christmas presents, but they made me feel like playing Octonauts so I'm hopeful the kids will love them. They arrived promptly - on the day promised and were securely packaged - without too much bulky waste.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice main character but faulty octopus, 24 Sep 2014
M. Lea - See all my reviews
Nicely made Barnacles character but the Octopus spots don't change colour in water as advertised. Maybe I received a faulty item, because we also have the Vampire Squid item which works fine. The design flaw of all Octonauts characters is still present - oversized heads makes them difficult to balance and stand up - but children seem to love playing with them regardless.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 3 year old loves this, 25 Feb 2014
Excellent toy particularly as it can go in the bath and encourages imaginative play. we just need to get the rest now

5.0 out of 5 stars my grand son loved it., 30 Sep 2013
I do not want to write loads of words. It was a good toy well received and I have nothing else to say.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 15 Sep 2013
my son loves octonauts and these figures are great for little hands I am happy to be able to just get the figures as I thick he is to young for the gups

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bath toys, 16 Dec 2014
Our kids are Octonauts fans so these make very popular bath toys. Like most branded products they seem a bit overpriced for what they are. If the Octonauts connection is unimportant to you, I imagine you could get something similar at a lower price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Octonauts, 28 Feb 2014
They are octonauts, what's not to love for a little lad of 5! Bought as a present so the real review will be when the recipient opens it!

4.0 out of 5 stars popular, 9 Aug 2013
Mrs. Jd Rumble "Gallowaylady" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought these as a present for my grand daughter and she loved them. I thought they were very small and a bit tacky personally