on 28 December 2011
Our 3-year-old grandson couldn't wait to integrate this road layout into his Brio rail layout. It's very well made and hugely increases the fun potential.
on 25 September 2011
An excellent gift for my grandson, aged 3, who is thoroughly enjoying it. It is a durable toy. He is looking forward to more additions to it.
on 14 January 2012
This road set made one three year old boy very happy over Christmas. It was very easy to put together and play with.
on 20 November 2012
I got this for my 2 sons aged 3 and 5. My 5 year old immediately set to work at putting the track together and they both enjoyed playing on it. At first I thought it was a great set which would stand up to a lot of play, but 4 weeks in and 2 pieces of the road split, as well as one of the little cars, so I've put the rest of it away and I'm looking for a better set for christmas. Disappointing.
on 29 December 2012
We bought this for our 3 yr old for Christmas and he loves it. He's been playing with it consistently post 25th and loves zooming his cars around the track - he also got the Big Jigs train set - which is harder to set up and is not as sturdy as the road - all in all one of the his favourites and keeps him occupied and happy (well done mummy!)
on 7 January 2013
Fast safe delivery. My 3 year old daughter received this as an xmas gift and was delighted. The pieces are chunky, well designed and very strong. Very easy and quick to put together. Comes with cars, houses and signs whixh are all also strong. Amazing product which has lasted for hours. Highly recommend
on 24 January 2013
Brilliant on its own, or combined with wooden rail track. We are addicted. By that I mean my husband, myself & our 2 sons (aged 2 & 5). Great old fashioned fun. Good quality. Bought a level crossing that fits perfectly & allows sets to be linked.
on 30 December 2012
My 3 year old loves this. We connect it to his wooden train tracks so road and rail work side by side. Comes with cars that fit on to wooden rail tracks too. Great purchase that has provided hours of play time :)
on 6 April 2014
The product I ordered was perfect for my grandson as it went with his bigjigs railway and he loves to play with it. Good value and of good construction and age appropraite.
on 7 April 2013
Endless fun for our children, we have road and train sets and both are interchangeable and are easy to add to, great system and products.