5.0 out of 5 stars alara luxurious gluten free porridge
i really struggle getting a good gluten free porridge but now i have found it alara luxurious its the nicest one that i have tried,i have given my daughter a packet to try as she also is on a gluten free diet so i will certainly be ordering again thankyou so much.
Published on 25 Jan 2012 by Mrs. Ms. Bailey

1.0 out of 5 stars distgusting
item was as described by seller, but so many ingredients have been taken out it is almost uneatable. when cooked it is lumpy and watery. their is more nutrition in the box.
Published on 2 Jun 2012 by john back

5.0 out of 5 stars alara luxurious gluten free porridge, 25 Jan 2012
Mrs. Ms. Bailey (lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alara Luxurious Gluten Free Porridge 500 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fed-up with searching the high street? Try This, 5 Nov 2012
Phil kendall "Meltemi" (On the edge of Civilization & the Fens) - See all my reviews
The Claims are...Deliciously creamy gluten free porridge with rice, millet, buckwheat flakes and linseeds
Suitable for Coeliacs
Not only Gluten Free [GF], but there is also no added sugar, salt, fat or artificial flavourings
Great breakfast for children and adults
Delicious.

For me an oat intolerant Coeliac the main thing is No Oats. Sainsbury's used to offer a similar product in the 'Free-From Range' but without 'Linseeds'...sadly unavailable November 2012.

This product is good and tasty...quick to cook...to do the maths for you 60g of this in 250ml of milk works best for a person sized serving.

Would I buy it again? you bet! Additive free...sugar free...GF...quick to cook about 8 minutes on the stove...delicious and creamy...very satisfying too

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to prepare. My son loves it, 29 April 2014
Very good porridge, easy to make if you follow the instructions. Its similar in consistency to oatmeal and the linseeds make it a good source of omega 3. Would definitely but this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Feb 2014
Lovely taste, nice porridge. I really enjoyed it with some raw protein powder on top. Top food!!!! Will buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars distgusting, 2 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
I love this product great flavor and perfect for breakfast.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 29 May 2014
As a oat intolerant coeliac this is my favourite breakfast cereal. it grew on me after the first try, now I prefer it to anything else! Just a bit sad I can no longer get it on subscription.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Dec 2013
I have to confess I've not made this as per directions instead I use it place of oats in my breakfast protein smoothie. It adds a nice texture and flavour and has a bit of crunch to it. Great with banana. I'm really pleased with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful porridge!, 8 Feb 2013
I only ever buy this product in bulk from Amazon due to not being able to purchase locally anymore and I do love the taste, and as someone who prefers to cut down on wheat products, this is a must for me, quick to rustle up, nutritious and great tasting!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not oats, 21 Dec 2011
Bookaholic - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I bought these in error not checking that they were oats, I just assumed it was oat porridge. I did not really like it as I do love oat porridge, but has extra goodness in with the Linseeds etc. I did use it all up but did not purchase it again, as I like real oats for my porridge!