5.0 out of 5 stars Belt fits all my buckle collection
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:37 Mins
This belt fits all my buckle collection perfectly. The two press studs are strong & sturdy. Buckles are simple to attach. There is also a slit for attaching buckles which have prongs. Not the highest quality leather, but its pretty good for the price.
Published on 22 April 2009 by Bob Grady

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
I wouldnt even give this 1 star. when I received the belt it wasn't the size I ordered and the belt itself was as thin as a piece of paper. I suppose you get what you pay for.. I paid 22euro for belt and delivery and what a waste.. My opinion is to stay away..... Im really disappointed.........
Published 14 months ago by sean pearse

5.0 out of 5 stars Belt fits all my buckle collection, 22 April 2009
Length:: 0:37 Mins

5.0 out of 5 stars good belt from a good seller, 16 Dec. 2010
J. Taylor (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
The belt arrived very fast, however it was the incorrect size, i contacted bucklebox via e-mail and got a reply within 10 mins saying they could be sending out the correct size with a self addressed envalope to send the incorrect size back and that arrived in 2 days, no hassle from bucklebox what so ever, mistakes can and do happen at times but its how a company deal with errors, i will deffinaly be using bucklebox in the future.

The belt itself is of good quality leather and very easy to change buckles, got the black one and it goes well with my suits, I'll be ordering the brown one for my jeans!

5.0 out of 5 stars great belt, 16 Mar. 2010
L. Connell - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
Looked all over the stores for a belt that could accomodate different belt buckles - then I found this. Ordered it, got it the next day! Fits all my son's buckles perfectly. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality belt at a good price!, 6 Sept. 2014
M. Bridgeman "Silverscreen" (exeter devon U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt
I have bought a few snap-fit belts from this seller in the past - and once again, a top quality item for a reasonable price. Sturdy leather belt with an even colour & they size their belts well. Big enough to fit with just enough left over to make it look good without it flapping about!? Blue one next . . . . . . !

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Leather Snap Fit Belt Review, 31 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
This product is ideal for all the buckles I own currently, and I'm sure it will more than likely be fine for the majority I will purchase in the near and distant future. It is made of strong reliable materials and should last for years to come. Good Value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with the belt but...., 17 Jan. 2014
Mr. A. Smith "alsmith2000" (Bromsgrove, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
.....don't do what I did, I purchased this belt to fit a specific buckle, I didn't think go check the thickness of the belt before hand and it doesn't fit my buckle. Stupid me!

Buy this belt but check the thickness first!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt
I got this several years ago, and it's still in perfect condition. It has allowed me to reuse some lovely buckles after the belts I'd bought them with died.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buckle up, 5 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
This product is very flexible: you can use it with more belt buckles, and the fit is perfect. The buckles stay attached with no hassle. Also, I found the leather quite good, thick but not too thick as to be rigid and unpleasant. The size was a perfect match as well, especially since there are exact descriptions of it in inches, so you cannot go wrong, if you know your measurement.

I chose mine in a light green colour and it works well with several outfits.
Another aspect I found great was the delivery speed. It was there in less than two days!

I recommend the product, since it has turned out just as I had expected it and it does exactly what it says: keeps your buckles in place, enables you to swap them, and also has a large variety of choices from which to select your perfect fit, size and colour-wise.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
CAME WITH THE DRUM BELT BUCKLE I ORDERED THEM TOGETHER AND AM SATISFIED WITH BOTH PRODUCTS FROM BUCKLE BOX GOOD LEATHER BELT

4.0 out of 5 stars Belt Sizes, 6 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Leather Snap Fit Belt (Apparel)
Well I ordered the "right size" belt but it was way too short, I measured the belt, it wasn't that it just didn't fit. So I figured all the belts would be "wrong sized" so sent it back and asked for one 2 sizes larger. It came but it was way too big! It was was it said it was. Lol. I didn't send it back this time but just punched a couple of extra holes in it with a hole punch and now it fits fine.

So bit of a mess about. TOP MARKS to the retailer for quick dispatch and quick change of belts. Great range of buckles that are solid and good quality as well. Would I deal with them again? Without a second thought.

Purple Snap Fit Belt - Medium (up to 35