Cups are fantastic, really classy and keep both drinks got and cold longer. Only problem is, the rim is too big and your drink spills.
Published 15 months ago by Dawn O'Brien

2.0 out of 5 stars Enamel Mug Speckle Blue
I received the mug within the time scale as promised.

I was quite disappointed as there was quite a large chip on the base of the mug both outside and inside. The mug had obviously not been checked for any defects before delivery.
Published 17 months ago by Diane

4.0 out of 5 stars I like them, just a bit awkward to drink out of as the timid too big!, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: Enamel Mug Speckle Blue (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Enamel Mug Speckle Blue, 10 July 2013
This review is from: Enamel Mug Speckle Blue (Misc.)
I received the mug within the time scale as promised.

I have not returned the mug as it would probably cost me more than the price of the mug to send it back, so I have not rated the product highly because of this.

Enamel Mug Speckle Blue