5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Toy Box
Very pretty looking Toy Box, not over big but perfect for a little ladies bedroom. Top is not hinged but this is good as you can remove lid so no pinched/ trapped fingers! Excellent delivery, comes flat packed and is easy to put together.
Published 19 months ago by Typical Mum

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and flimsy
My 3-year-old daughter loves it (which is why it gets two stars, rather than one), but I wish I hadn't bought it, especially at almost forty pounds.

Published 23 months ago by The Mekon

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Toy Box, 19 Dec 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
I bought one of these Hello Kitty toy boxes in July after my daughters birthday. My partner put it together in 5 minutes and the design on the front of the toy box is much nicer than I expected after reading mixed reviews on various websites. I will admit that the material is quite flimsy but I have been using it now for 6 months without any issues. My 18 month old has even climbed into the box and played inside it. I find it easy to clean and very simple. I would have to say that the item is slightly overpriced but was the cheapest toy box we could find that would facilitate her huge wooden Noah's Arc. After purchasing this item I was happy to then purchase another one but with a Peppa Pig design this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!!, 22 Mar 2012
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
I am over the moon with this product....the quality is amazing, it was assembeled in no time and it is bigger than I expected!!! Very very pleased :) :)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
Lovely box, nice and solid

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
came quickly easy to put together and my little girl loves she sits on it stands on it and puts all her hello kitty toys in it

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant for a girls room, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
My daughter loves this. Its Spacious and Hardy. A Brilliant price and found it quick and easy to put together

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
Keeps all the toys away and saves a lot of time cleaning up after the kids dump the toys in here all is sweet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy box, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
Our grandaughter absolutely loves this toy box, it is quite sturdy and looks good in her bedroom. All in all a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars ... purple on the photo but it's not (it's pink like all the other things in the set), 24 July 2014
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)
Looks purple on the photo but it's not (it's pink like all the other things in the set)

2.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and flimsy, 31 Aug 2012
The Mekon (Sunny London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hello Kitty Toy Box (Kitchen & Home)

The box is very flimsy. My son (6) was helping me make it and cross-threaded one of the barrel screws, and managed to split the back panel as the barrel rotated in its hole. I could understand if an adult did it, but the fact a primary school pupil did it tells you all you need to know about the cheapo material used. I'll be surprised if it's intact in three months time. Shame as the finish and image are actually pretty good.

Hello Kitty Toy Box