5.0 out of 5 stars Coasters
Very fancy design on these coasters. My mother-in-law loved these which we gave her for Christmas. She used them straightaway.
Published 8 months ago by Minxlet

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but poor quality
Used these for the first time, wiped them with a damp cloth and the print completely came off - definitely not fit for purpose.
Published 12 months ago by SK

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Coasters, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: I Style My Home Mackintosh Rose Plum Coasters (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice but poor quality, 30 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 3 Aug 2012
Excellent product. Arrived quickly. Had them a couple of months and no evidence of marks on them from drinks. Would buy again!

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 6 May 2014
these coasters are absolute rubbish, if you stand anything on them, the pattern material comes off not fit for purpose....DO NOT BUY !!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looked tatty after a couple of weeks, 23 Feb 2014
Had them since Christmas and don't want to put them out any more all the pattern is coming off you can't use them for putting drinks on unless you make sure the glass is not wet, it kind of defeats the object of a coaster. would not recommend .

5.0 out of 5 stars They are so beautiful, 11 Feb 2014
and not too cheap.. but i like it a lot. They look so good on my glass dining table and I do not need tho hear that annoying noise when cups are touching the glass. Well, I am tryinng not to get them wet, as I think quality is ok, though not superb. Picture is so lovely and the quality is average but I am satisfied with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 5 Jan 2014
So disappointing. Look gorgeous and colours are really striking, but the minute a drop of any liquid goes on them the pattern comes off. Such a shame. I bought two packs and within a week of using them have had to discard them. Waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mackintosh Rose Plum Coasters, 15 Sep 2013
These were purchased for my wife who likes the Rene Mackintosh type of design. They were part of the purchase with place mats of the same design

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 18 July 2013
Needed to replace my old coasters , these are a lovely colour and really make a statement , good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer Coasters, 17 July 2013
The colours and design meet requirements of the environment needs. They came at a very reasonable price. The coasters should give good wear and tear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›