4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty damn good.
Chuck as a TV show has had a tough time, carried only by it's devoted fans to season renewal, and it's budget scuppered by poor ratings. It's nothing short of impressive that it made it this far, and the series certainly found a perfect time to end.
Following season 4 - the worst in the series, particularly the directionless second half - Chuck 5 shines. The writing...
Published on 21 Jun 2012 by DanielJohnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Great show. Terrible DVD.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great show!, 6 Feb 2013
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Even though it was a pretty short season it didn't disappoint, was still as good as ever and it was great having that last season and just really tying everything up nicely to end on a high note :) definitely recommend Chuck to anyone who enjoys comedy, heart and some action :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
We've had all the series right from the start so had to get the final one! Very good fast efficient service

5.0 out of 5 stars "Awesome", 22 Jan 2013
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
The best T.V. show of all time is finally drawing to a close in this final 5th season. If you havent been watching you missed out! But watch them all anyway because... well, just trust me on this.
You will nerd out on all the geeky references and actors and in this, not the best season, but still way better than any Teenage-high-school-romance-drama you care to title,you are back in the Buymore with nerd herders and there is just as much action, humour and cute Chuck+Sarah moments as before but also even more emotion. WARNING the second to last episode is the most I have ever cried in my life.(When Zarchary Levi cries, I cry- You try not to!)
Who wouldn't want to watch a laugh-out-loud funny, action, spy, romance, drama?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Series, 19 Jan 2013
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I have always enjoyed Chuck. There is the right mix of drama (not too heavy) and comedy at the Buymore. The actors always seemed to get along really well and these is great chemistry between the two leads. Sorry to see the series end, although as I have all 5 series on DVD I will be able to revisit my favourite episodes when I like. Overall a great and very enjoyable way to pass a few hours. On the downside the expected delivery date was posted as 10 Jan, but for some reason I did not receive the DVD until the 14th, but that's unusual from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out for Bootleg Discs, 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Just to let everyone know who thinks the quality of the dvd's are not that good. If you find this it is probably because the discs are a bootleg copy and not the original. You can check this by putting the discs in a computer, if they are less than 4.7GB in size then they are a bootleg if larger then probably not.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO WAY WAS I GONNA MISS THE LAST EVER, 25 Dec 2012
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
as a massive fan of Chuck there is NO way i was gonna miss the last ever series (which we in the UK have been deprived of)!
But all i can say is.... I LOVED IT!! not sure if i like the ending But i still loved it! sad that they only had a few episodes to that last season - i would have loved more episodes :(
if like me you are a die-hard fan of Chuck then simples...... YOU GOT TO WATCH IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply awesome, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This season is awesome!! I never thought that it will end like that. It was a really good TV-series. I recommend it to everyone

1.0 out of 5 stars Great show. Terrible DVD., 2 Dec 2012
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Be warned, the quality of this DVD is absolutely atrocious. The picture is compressed to the point where it is a complete distraction. Details are completely lost in a blur of ugly compression artifacts. I have to wonder if the people who made this DVD even took a look at it. If they did then they should be ashamed of themselves for releasing it in this state. I really like this show and I have all the other seasons but I had really difficulty just sitting through an episode. Would it really have cost so much more to have a four disk set (like most of the others) instead of mangling everything to make it fit on three?! Pathetic. This show deserved better treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars my all time fav, 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
now the circle is complete, thanks for all the time of fun this show gave me, good script, good humor, a must have for our and future generation

5.0 out of 5 stars The end of the road :(, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
This is my favourite tv show I have ever watched! I can't understand why anyone would give it a bad review because EVERY single episode of chuck I have watched I have enjoyed. Just wish it could've gone a few more seasons but everything must come to an end I guess... But it's so good though :(
My dream life is chucks life, made me cry at the end because all they went through and that happened to Sarah (watch to see what I mean)
I definitely recommend this and the seasons 1-4 box set are a must have Chuck - Complete Season 1-4 [DVD]

Just hope they release a season 6 hehehe :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

Chuck  - Season 5 [DVD] [2012]
Chuck - Season 5 [DVD] [2012] by Zachary Levi (DVD - 2012)