5.0 out of 5 stars Egyptian Bangle
i ve got this stunning massive bangle for my Egyptian costume, it came very quick, very good packaging. The quality is good, looked exactly as the picture. i also got Egyptian style choker to match my outfit. Very satisfied customer. Will be back for more....
Published on 11 May 2012 by andra

3.0 out of 5 stars egyptian bangle
I have bought two of these and they both have flaws which, at £20 each, which was disappointing. May be that's why they are being sold online. If I had been in a shop and sen that they were flawed I might not have bought them. I bought one which was flawed, then another and it was exactly the same so I suppose they are all like this.
Published on 23 April 2012 by boudiccabeazley

5.0 out of 5 stars Egyptian Bangle, 11 May 2012
This review is from: Wide Gold Textured Egyptian Style Cuff Bangle - 10cm Width (Jewellery)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality looks just like picture, 26 Aug. 2013
This is a decent product, looks just like the picture it's quite wide on the opening so for someone with very slim arms it might not be very good as could slip off your arm

3.0 out of 5 stars egyptian bangle, 23 April 2012