4.0 out of 5 stars Great sculpt but not perfect
I'm glad the team behind the show finally made anakin and obi wan shed some of their armour seen in the earlier series of the clone wars, personally I think they now look great, which is reflected in this figure. The face/head on this one is brilliant, as is much of the rest of the figure.
Published 23 months ago by Liam Nicholson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good figure, but.......
I misread the information on this figure - I wanted a figure to fit in with the rest of my Star Wars collection - it is very small. Good figure but not what I really wanted - prepared to sell on!
Published 3 months ago by Ms. C. J. A. Maccormack

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sculpt but not perfect, 6 Oct 2012
Liam Nicholson (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
The one downfall of this one (which may be just mine, but most likely all) is that his right hand has an odd grip which means the lightsaber is quite loose when held, and the its so soft and fragile that it's difficult to 'remould' it to make the grip tighter without damaging it. As I said, this might not be a problem with the entire batch, sometimes the smaller pieces of these figures are a bit hit and miss but it's still quite annoying.

His added extra of the robotic arm as an alternative is quite cool, but just seems like another piece likely to be lost.

There's also no ankle articulation which is becoming quite common, and although it's not major, it would help with poses on the base they come with, thankfully his lower half of his robes are very flexible so allow his legs to move quite a bit.

Overall though he's a very cool figure, and I love the detail being put into each Jedi's individual lightsaber hilt too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good figure, but......., 11 Jun 2014
Ms. C. J. A. Maccormack "CJAM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Star Wars Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker Figure (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars misleading, smaller than a cockroach!!, 22 Aug 2013
I bought this for my son with some excitement but he was in for disappointment with the actual size of the product, and the jumping mechanism isn;t very robust so half the times the warrior slips off on its own...

1.0 out of 5 stars I was sent the wrong character!, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker Figure (Toy)
My daughter wanted Ahsoka ... we ordered Ahsoka, and we got Anakin.... that's it really. Don't remember if the description was 'Anakin' when we ordered it .. but too late for that now anyway... ho hum...

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it., 24 May 2013
What a buy under 5 for Anakin Skywalker! Came in a new box, very quick delivery. Son loves it, we need more star wars figures at this price!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars For new generation of SW's fans!, 23 April 2013
This arrived very quickly and my 4 year old is thrilled with it. These toys are great for the new generation of star wars fans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 3 Jan 2013
This was a great buy for my nephew. What you see in the picture is what you get. Quality looks good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for star wars fans, 4 Sep 2012
My 5 year old boy has a few of these figures and plays with them a lot and they seem to be standing up to a lot of battles and he loves them.