4.0 out of 5 stars Did an excellent job on grease in kitchen
Published 14 months ago by Morty Moose

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great
I bought this stuff after Mrs. Mike The Man decided to throw out any household products that had been tested on animals. This is an ideal product for anyone who buys Leaping Bunny certified products.

Published on 28 Aug. 2012 by M. Hudson

4.0 out of 5 stars Did an excellent job on grease in kitchen, 17 Mar. 2014
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
I don't normally buy strong chemical cleaners, both from an environmal point of view, and also for health reasons, but i have tried several times now to get rid of the grease on top of my fridge freezer and the tops and sides of my kitchen cabinets. I am very tall so every time i go into the kitchen i can see the top of the fridge freezer covered in a thick layer of dust bunnies and grease! Yuk! I store my teapot on top of a kitchen cabinet as well, but no matter how many times i clean it, it always seems to retain a sticky layer of grease. I don't know where it all comes from!!!

I have M.E. too so don't have much umph for climbing up and down on chairs, and i certainly don't have much elbow grease! This product seems to work brilliantly! Can't get around climbing up on chairs, but there was certainly no energy-robbing elbow grease involved! The thick layer of grease came off really easily, and i then got another clean, wet cloth and wiped it over to take away any residue, followed by wiping it off with kitchen paper. It seems to have got rid of every single bit of grease! I was a bit concerned because on the directions it tells you not to use on varnished or laquered surfaces. I wasn't really sure if kitchen cupboards covered in pretend-wood veneer, and a brushed chrome finished fridge freezer were ok, but i took a chance, and they don't seem to have been affected at all.

Advantages:
- really good at cutting through grease!
- big bottle that should last for ages
- good customer services
- Astonish is a cruelty-free company

Disadvantages:
- the package was leaking quite badly when it arrived. Royal mail had put it in another bag as it was so bad (got in touch with the company, and they kindly sent out a replacement bottle)
- i found the chemical smell and fumes very nasty, but then i never use strong chemicals, so i guess I'm just not used to them. Made me a bit asthmary, even with the window wide open, so beware if you have breathing problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonish grease off, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
Great product really works especially on top of cupboards where it gets all greasy and tacky, spray on wipe off amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Grease Off is the best detergent for cutting through grease, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
I had used this product at my daughters villa in Spain & could not believe how it cut through the grease on the filters in the cooker hood. She sprayed the filters left them for a few minutes & then poured hot water through & they were spotless. I have tried several grease cutting detergents but there are none as good as this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
Wow!! Bought this to clean my oven just before Christmas it's great!!! I recommended to friends too who also purchased this product they were amazed how this really does work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
This was recommended by the sink manufacturer as non damaging to ceramic Shaw's sink. It does get it clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
Applied and removed with ease, and leaves a bright sparkling finish every time.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 28 Aug. 2012
M. Hudson "Mike The Man" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml

It does come up a bit short on duty, however. Gets the grease off and smells nice, but it leaves a residue that needs to be washed away, lest you will end up with a greyish film on your countertop. It only takes a second to wipe the remainder off with a damp cloth, but it's one more step in the cleaning process.

I'll be looking around for another option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 6 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
What was expected, it worked fine and the price and service was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stuff, 23 Nov. 2013
F. Patel (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
I have a Venetian Blind in the kitchen and it is a grease magnet. Cleaning it is a right palaver and I've used nearly everything known to man. So imagine my surprise when minutes after spraying this on, I was wiping away the grease leaving behind a very clean blind, I followed this up by wiping the blind with a wet rag and hey presto I have a clean blind. So bloody easy. Put me don't as sold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Astonish Grease Off 750Ml
Really great cleaner, wouldn't be without it !

Astonish Grease Off 750Ml