Size: X-Large|Colour: TNF Black|Change
Price:£139.99 - £480.00

on 9 April 2013
I bought this for my partner at Christmas and he's barely taken it off since. I chose it because I love the styling of it - casual without being sloppy (but looks good 'dressed up' as well), very nicely cut and well finished, with simple lines and not too many bells and whistles. The fabric has enough body so that the jacket holds its shape well and doesn't get that tired, floppy look that cheaper material gets. According to my partner it is terrific to wear as well - light and windproof, so perfect in the spring and fall, and with a fleece underneath, warm enough to wear on some of the truly horrible days we had this past winter. I'd say the fit is slightly small - he's usually a medium but needed some extra space in the shoulders so we went for a large. We're both delighted with this.
on 29 October 2012
This was purchased as a gift for my husband and it has been a perfect fit for his build. He had the same jacket before but lost it and only wanted this one again for its durability, light weight and protection from the elements.
on 26 June 2014
Love this top, it's lightweight but at the same time feels warm and weatherproof when zipped up. Looks good on with just a t-shirt and jeans, good for spring, autumn or anytime of year with appro layers underneath.
on 23 June 2014
A great jacket, a lovely fit and very comfortable. I haven't had the opportunity to try it out in any bad weather yet but if it copes with it half as well as my North Face old jacket, I'll be very happy.
on 8 September 2014
Very good quality. Can be worn for many occasions, as this jacket has a smart look. Miss not having a hood though.
on 14 August 2014
Very nice jacket and cheap compared to in local shops,my favourite jacket!
on 23 January 2016
Nice coat and very warm used daily and happy with it
on 28 July 2014
Excellent all round for the usual Brit weather...
on 4 July 2014
Very happy with quality and price
on 25 April 2016