on 13 April 2014
I found these to be excellent items - with slatted shelves you can be flexible about the shelf width - which means you can have the shelf fit tight from the frame to the nut at the end of the bracket.

I first fitted the brackets to the frame (ensuring they were level), Then, for my slatted shelves to fit, I first added the cross pieces of wood at each end (screwed into the slats) to achieve the desired shelf width from frame to nut inside bracket end (I measured this to be 15.8cm).

I then temporarily fitted the shelves onto the brackets and drew a line across the slats either side of the brackets (underneath) before removing the shelves and adding a few more cross pieces of wood screwed underneath the slats either side of the brackets to help brace the slats and secure the shelves snugly to fit the brackets, before replacing. These shelves are now not moving!

The 10 inch shelves comfortably hold seed/gravel trays, and I have them holding shuttle trays of 18 (6 x 3) x 8cm pots from Suttons. The 6 inch shelves can also just about hold seed trays without fear of toppling, but are better for large (6inch) pots. I have the larger shelves higher up and the narrower shelves at the bottom of the frame. My 6 x 8 greenhouse now feels much more tidy and not at all cramped with shelves on 3 sides.
review image
on 18 July 2013
Great perfect for shelving in the greenhouse keeps bits and pieces out of the way ideal for the job required
on 28 February 2013
This item is really sturdy and value for money would buy again. This is better than the ten inch type which seems a bit flimsy
on 7 February 2016
Such a clever item. It is almost impossible to fix shelves in a greenhouse without these. I move them around as I need different things and they are so easy to fix. I bought 2 sizes and was very happy with the purchase
on 12 June 2012
these do the job but I also bought bigger ones at the same time which are much more practical and useful
on 5 February 2015
VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND VERY EASY TO FIT .THEY EXTEND GREENHOUSE WORKING SURFACES ESPECIALLY
IF YOU HAVE ONLY A SMALL GREENHOUSE LIKE ME .
on 12 May 2013
Bought these to use as hanging brackets for my DIY bird feeder.
They are extremely light and being aluminium will not rust.
Comes with nuts and screws but you need to provide your own wood screws if you are using a wooden pole,
on 17 May 2013
Easy to install, fits perfect, ideal for extra storage. I used bamboo stick to create the shelf itself for empty pots
on 10 March 2016
Have installed these in the greenhouse for my wife. They support a 6' shelf which is already loaded with plants and has held up to the task.
Very good price an simple to fit. Would recommend
on 3 May 2014
Arrived very speedily and though couldn't fit straight away due to full GH they are now installed without problem and supporting extra much needed shelf.