on 9 July 2012
No effort required meaning no reaching out for the dictionary, just navigate to your word and there is the meaning in front of you, and if you want the full bifter just click and the dictionary opens. Click back and it's gone. Brilliant. I bought Spanish - English first, which was even more useful to me for my job.
on 13 March 2012
I firstly bought the spanish to english dictionary as I am learning spanish and have downloaded spanish books but then I had to download the engldish to spanish dictionary as well. When you purchase a har back version you get both so do feel rather cheated that it has cost me double what a hard back version would.
on 20 July 2014
I have two, very minor, complains about this book. Firstly, I felt a bit conned when I realised that I had to buy the Spanish-English version separately and secondly, it does not seem to be as comprehensive as the hardback version so, for very full transaltions, I sometimes have to revert to paper.

Having said that, it is very convenient to carry this and its twin sister on my Kindle rather than having to lug a massive 'brick' with me.
on 20 October 2013
... which means, 'very good, friends'. It's the Kindle version and great for holiday use. No longer do I have to lug a solid dictionary with me on holiday in Spain. All right, you have to type in the words you want, but balance that against the weight gain in the luggage and the Kindle wins hands down. Olé!
on 28 January 2014
This Spanish Dictionary is, in my opinion, the best! It is thorough and gives all the possible meanings for words. I would recommend this book to anyone who is serious about studying the Spanish language
on 3 September 2013
There are two books reviewed here - Spanish / English and English / Spanish.
Good up to date content, but on a Kindle it's difficult to search. It would be better if the headword always came at the top of the search results, but it doesn't so if you search for e.g. "cat", you'll get every instance of the word listed, even when all you want to know is the translation.
on 23 March 2013
Downloaded onto my kindle. I think I use it more now because it is on my kindle and I can easily take it on holiday with me.
Very easy to understand and very helpfuDownloaded onto my kindle. I think I use l.
on 14 February 2013
Would have liked one book English Spanish English with out buying 2 books .I find this electronic version useful as the paper version is quite heavy
on 8 May 2014
I have both the Spanish to English and the English to Spanish dictionaries on my kindle and I find them both very useful. I also have the Spanish to English paper version but now I don't use it as it is much easier to use the kindle to look up words when I am reading a " real " ie paper book.
on 27 September 2013
this one is fine but only does english to spanish, so, i'd to buy the other one too. . bit of a con , but there's no english/spanish/english dictionary on the kindle lists. [ best one is the oxford paperback combined 2 way dictionary]