5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
No effort required meaning no reaching out for the dictionary, just navigate to your word and there is the meaning in front of you, and if you want the full bifter just click and the dictionary opens. Click back and it's gone. Brilliant. I bought Spanish - English first, which was even more useful to me for my job.
Published on 9 July 2012 by Adydye

3.0 out of 5 stars You can't judge a book by its cover.
I was looking for a kindle dictionary that has both Spanish-English and English-Spanish. The cover is very similar to the hard copy I already have. The kindle edition I bought is only Spanish-English.
My fault I suppose!
Published 10 months ago by Lorna Pollard

3.0 out of 5 stars A book of two halves, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: Collins Concise English-Spanish Dictionary / Diccionario Collins Concise Inglés-Español (Kindle Edition)
There are two books reviewed here - Spanish / English and English / Spanish.
Good up to date content, but on a Kindle it's difficult to search. It would be better if the headword always came at the top of the search results, but it doesn't so if you search for e.g. "cat", you'll get every instance of the word listed, even when all you want to know is the translation.

5.0 out of 5 stars On- line dictionary, 8 Aug 2013
This works so well on my i-pad. It is a very comprehensive dictionary but would be too big to carry around so an e- version is perfect. Nowhere near as easy to use on Kindle.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted English Spanish too....but not there., 2 May 2013
P. Nightingale "Paula Nightingale" (Lowestoft UK) - See all my reviews
Had thought that it contained both translations. I purchased the kindle version, hoping it might be both languages not just Spanish.

5.0 out of 5 stars ENGLISH-SPANISH DICTIONARY, 23 Mar 2013
Downloaded onto my kindle. I think I use it more now because it is on my kindle and I can easily take it on holiday with me.
Very easy to understand and very helpfuDownloaded onto my kindle. I think I use l.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 21 Mar 2013
Perfect!
Does what it says on the tin, good range of vocabulary.
Could be a little cheaper, but don’t mind paying the extra for good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good purchase, 17 July 2014
Really good and complete. Very satisfy with the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars A botched job, 13 Mar 2013
1. Does not present basic meanings for immediate review but gives many examples in which if you are lucky you will find the basic meaning which is lost amidst a host of examples.
2. Any language with diacritics cannot be extensively used as the keyboard does not give a means of writing letters with diacritics and the softwaredoes not recognise words without diacritics. All teh signs of a software dictionary put together in a hurry by non-professionals. .
Note that every European language uses diacritics.