5.0 out of 5 stars great Xmas fun with Shaun
Shaun the Sheep has done it again - hours of fun for the whole family from grandson, Rory, who is nearly 3 to great grandad who is over 80. We all love watching Shaun and now have the whole collection, which we watch over and over again. First thing Rory does when he visits is pick up the control for the dvd and finds which one he wants. Always great fun, always find...
Published on 8 Jan 2012 by feemar

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Disappointed with this DVD because as Shaun fans my grandchildren already have most of the tracks on previous releases, felt cheated.
Published 21 months ago by mrs cherie somerfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Shaun the Sheep - We Wish Ewe a Merry Christmas [DVD] (DVD)
ewe will luv it

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
My husband and I just love Shaun the sheep.

5.0 out of 5 stars How could you not like Shaun?, 31 Mar 2014
Gellie (Liverpool UK) - See all my reviews
Bought as a stocking filler for my kids (and me) and we loved it. Watched it all on Christmas Day and again on Boxing Day. Have watched it a couple more times too. Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar 2014
We 've watched this DVD over and over again and it's still funny; Great for all ages, adults or children.

5.0 out of 5 stars shaun the sheep we wish ewe a merry christmas, 1 Mar 2014
Great dvd, good for keeping young children quiet for a little while. My brother is a big shaun the sheep fan .

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 Jan 2014
Very amusing, good entertainment.Brilliant to sit and watch together with the hole family.And can be used the hole year, not only at christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Fails to Amuse, 23 Jan 2014
My grandchildren love Shaun the Sheep and my son and husband don't mind watching either. Lots of laughs coming from the 'big kids' as well as the little ones

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a Hit, 13 Jan 2014
This DVD lives up to the usual expections as Christmas would not be the same without the humour from the makers of Shaun the Sheep and his friends. If you want a good laugh then this one is for you, as I thoroughly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Day for those extra laughs !, 9 Jan 2014
This is becoming as regular as the Turkey, and a copy was sent to NZ this year with much enjoyment recorded from Down Under !

5.0 out of 5 stars Ewe'll love this!, 17 Nov 2013
What can I say? Shaun the Sheep's a star in this house and can't put a hoof (is that what a sheep's feet are called??) wrong! Clever stuff, loved by kids of all ages!