on 23 January 2013
Very easy to use. Easy to choose this dictionary. Easy to down load. Happy to recommend to friends and family.
on 28 December 2012
great, easy to use but most of all its there when i need it. would suggest others take advantage of this app
on 28 March 2013
I purchased this as I am only kindle a great deal and have to say that I find it very useful and easy to use. Good purchase.
on 9 February 2013
I had this app on my phone so when I got my Kindle Fire I was pleased to see it in the Amazon App Store. It's as good as any other dictionary but not perfect.
on 31 March 2013
The first thing concerning this dictionary is the many omissions to the dictionary .Words I have looked up just do not appear. So, not as concise as others.
on 22 March 2013
Couldn't personnaly get on with this app, it did do what a dictionary would do but i didn't find it gave me the information that I needed
on 10 December 2012
Although downloaded into my Library, did not search for words unless I was on line. I found that rather unhelpful.
0Comment14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 April 2013
this only seems to load when it wants to, itz a shame as i would use it alot if i cld
on 15 March 2013
Brilliant, a good buy, very handy to have on hand when I use the Tablet (no auto spelling correct). All in all a must have.
John
on 30 May 2013
It does what it says on the box. Finds the word and it's meaning quickly. Better than looking in a book type dictionary.